Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My foreskin won't retract

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132958 at 10,Jul,12 13:46
I have a really tight foreskin which won't pull back at all. I don't experience any pain during sex or masturbation but I would like to be able to improve my sexual arrousal. How can I cure my tight foreskin?

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin retraction   2.Do you retract the foreskin when taking a piss?   3.Who can't retract their foreskin?   4.Nudists - Uncircumcised   5.Condom usage for uncut cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #268067 at 10,Jul,12 14:03
instead of asking people on the internet who you don't know from a bar of soap. How about you go and talk to your Doctor as it is a medical condition that can be fixed.
By slipper at 11,Jul,12 04:24 other posts of slipper 
A urologist, specifically, not just any physician.

By Ray10754 at 10,Jul,12 21:37 other posts of Ray10754 
Why ANYONE would ask such a question here in a sexual orenated site is beyond me! This is a serious condition and should only be diagnosed by a professional!! Most of us here will try to advise but we dont have the experiance needed to make the proper decision.So with that being said,My advice is , Go to you family doctor and ask them!!!
I hope it all works out for the best and wish you luck!!

By fila1305 at 10,Jul,12 21:24 other posts of fila1305 
I don't know if you can place me in the box of the anti circ brigade. If you want to, go ahead. But in my view, everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it doesn't end in name calling like 'justlookin' suggested.

In my opinion circ for no explicit reason is not right. (Sorry, just my opinion) But in this case, I can see that there might be a reason for it. I would suggest you follow 'small dick's advice.

The doctor might suggest an operation. And that doesn't necessarily has to mean a full circ. He might also not go for an operation, if he doesn't believe in cutting in healthy tissue, since you don't experience any pain. But then at least you have had the advice of a professional.

So please consult your doctor if you have questions like this. That's why he/she is there.

By #68656 at 10,Jul,12 17:19
May I suggest that anyone who wishes to give opinions or discuss matters with bth about his phimotic condition do so by PRIVATE MESSAGE and not here.
This will be the best method of discussion as otherwise the usual anti-circ brigade will descend on us with their usual agenda and the whole thing will end up a mess and of no use to him.
By #59855 at 10,Jul,12 18:25
From Matt's Wife: Well said

Adult Discussion Forum