Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sucked my first cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #263090 at 14,Jul,12 20:48
Oh my! I felt him up in the car.. He was huge :o we went to a public toilet , I locked the door and turned around and his pants were down, we compared cocks, he was at least double me ! He grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat, it wouldn't fit ! I sucked it for a while occasionally licking his huge balls before he told me he was close, I couldn't hear him properly, so I pulled him out and asked "pardon?" when he shot all over my face, it hit my lips, my nose, every where, he dropped me home and I took the best wank I ever had! Oh my gosh !

Similar topics: 1.like to know how many cocks shes sucked   2.Who sucks cock better? Men or wpmen.   3.Not attracted to men but loving sucking cock   4.Sucked another dick today   5.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 14,Jul,12 21:11 other posts of spermkiss 
"I took the best wank I ever had! Oh my gosh!" Man, you're a cocksucker and welcome to the club! Sucking another man off is the most exciting, rewarding, satisfying, fulfilling and even empowering thing a man can do. There is nothing like knowing you have given another man a staisfying orgasm. Absolutely nothing. So you've had a facial, now go for the big prize and take a man to climax in your mouth and swallow.

Adult Discussion Forum