Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

funnie sex accidents

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280873 at 15,Jul,12 07:52
Have any of you got any funnie sex stories to tell a girl I know was getn it on in big way with her guy and bout halfway through accidently kicked a table by the bed the table and everything on it went straight through the window and landed on the driveway

Similar topics: 1.Kinks and Weirdness, butt fun.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275560 at 20,Jul,12 00:57
nice!
probably the most embaressing moment ever during sex:...

I worked as DJ in a club in the UK and this barmaid had the hots for me. I teased her for months knowing full well i was gonna fuck her one night.

so...that night came. we were both having some fun and then we got down to sex.

All was well and we were shagging like fuck...then it was time for me to cum....but....i felt this "bulge" growing in my ass!!!!!! wait,,,,,,

at exactly the same time i came up her, i farted like a donkey that had eaten all the carrots!!!

oh god that was bad!....she slapped me (and it was deserved), but i just laughed, what else could i do? I'm not sure if she told here friends but i certainly told my mates. no end of laughter.

hehehehhehehe.....anyways..........

By #6568 at 15,Jul,12 10:28
Posted these before,..they were not fun at the time but make me smile now.....

....My energetic lady partner, who loved sex in woodland, mistaking my roars of pain for passion and getting even more vigorous when my bare backside was on a wood ants nest....she was large and I could not push her off!!

......My young girlfriend when we were teenagers suddenly panting and squirming in bed,..and me thinking I was getting the idea of being a 'real' lover,....until she gasped out between gritted teeth that my elbow was on her knuckles.......

Ny first time with a girl,...when we had worked out the angles and all our arms and legs etc, I was bent up against the bed head and could not move let alone thrust,...fortuantely, she laughed!

Adult Discussion Forum