pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A Night in Cocksucker Heaven (true!)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by kneelsoften at 15,Jul,12 23:09  other posts of kneelsoften
Years ago, in the baths in NYC I hooked up with a guy that I spent about an hour sucking off. He had an incredibly big beautiful cock and I was totally into showing my devotion to pleasing it. There were guys standing around cheering the whole time. Just when I thought he would cum he'd pull out of my mouth and turn my head toward another cock that was ready to cum. Some took a stroke or two, some came as soon as I wrapped my lips around the head of their cock. Then he would grab my head and ram the load down my throat. When he finally let me have his load I came, without touching myself, just from the joy of pleasing him. Sorry, I lost count. I think it was about ten though.