Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Comparing with mates

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #283024 at 16,Jul,12 08:46
You guys ever compared cock sizes with your mates? I did in boarding school. Final year, sitting around playing cards in one of my buddy's rooms at night, talk somehow got onto wanking, how often we did it, who'd had sex, who hadn't, then moved on to cock sizes. We all chatted/joked around about it for a while, and this one guy kept going on about how huge he was. After a while I just said, 'Prove it then' and suggested a comp. He got all bashful and started to change the subject but I'd seen him soft in the locker rooms and figured I could take him. Next thing you know it we all whipping our dacks off, getting hard and lining up/measuring. The guy who reckon'd he was huge came in fifth! I took out second place, and my best mate came in first (shade under 8 inches).

Similar topics: 1.str8 lads   2.pics comparing dick to things   3.FOR ALL MEMBERS NEED GOOD TIME UPDATES MATES TO   4.Comparing size   5.Sucking best mates cock.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 20,Jul,12 18:20
Im sure most guys did. I wonder how many diffrent types of games were played by everyone. I know we played many diffrent games growing upand the sole porpose was to see your friends dick.

By #117783 at 19,Jul,12 00:39
I was about 8 years old, when I remember taking a ruler to measure the respective lengths of my flacid and erect penis. I used to encourage my friends to do the same, so we could compare measurements. I don't remember any astounding lengths, but I do recall how incredibly quickly my tiny 1.5 inches, would rise up at 80 degrees to a rock-hard 3.5 inches of willy. I also rememebr it usually did the same when shaking off the drops after a pee.
By #64328 at 19,Jul,12 07:55
and I thought I was the only eigth year old that was already measuringhis dick...lol

By #261269 at 19,Jul,12 05:30
Have to agree with liketoedge, loved all those dare games so could see other cocks! Great fun!

By spermkiss at 17,Jul,12 16:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't this part of growing up and don't all (or most) boys do this? I certainly did.

By #218130 at 17,Jul,12 07:50
Never did, felt a bit embarrassed with my size.

By taurus at 16,Jul,12 12:00 other posts of taurus 
When I was about 12 my friends would compare in the dressing room in school and they where so amazed with my balls that i (shy) always tried to hide it with my towel.
We also made a chart for the girls tit's, ranking the biggest. The girls heard about it and did their own big bulge-chart, and i was elected number 1. I was to innocent to take advantage at that time...

By #64328 at 16,Jul,12 09:07
I had a few friends growing up that we did things like that. Comparing, truth or dare, strip poker, chicken. Also other compititions that the real reason was to see the other guys dick.

Adult Discussion Forum