Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Skinny dipping

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #270049 at 22,Jul,12 07:14
Have any of you ever gone skinny dipping? I thought about it the other night when me and some friends were night swimming but we didnt end up doing it. Any hot stories about it? anything embarrassing?

Similar topics: 1.my best friend and my brother   2.skinny ones   3.Skinny guys   4.Hey, That's not a fish!!!   5.Nude swimming at YMCA in USA  

New Comment

Comments:
By #198522 at 28,Jul,12 18:30
always get naked in the hot tub

By #286877 at 27,Jul,12 13:46
Love it. Do it whenever I get a chance. Nude beaches work well. Best of all is skinny dipping with a massive hard on.
By spermkiss at 28,Jul,12 16:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it great to get an erection at a nude beach? There is nothing as liberating as being fully nude and fully erect in public.

By bikev at 28,Jul,12 13:49 other posts of bikev 
I have a swimming pool and go skinny dipping all the time. Its best with friends (male), swimming around touching each other. Usually ends up as a free for all.

By #134591 at 28,Jul,12 07:05
had the same kind of thing as liketoedge in high school. neighbourhood friends would come all the time for a swim in our pool.

me and two of them developed this "help me out" club and a few times we took of our pants and wanked around the pool jet. miss those days so much!

By #240539 at 28,Jul,12 02:31
Nude beaches are fantastic, go once with an open mind and you'll be hooked for life!

By #64328 at 28,Jul,12 01:11
I did when I was young a few times. A friend in the neighborhood had a pool and everyone wanted to come to his house and swim. He said if I wanted to swim in his pool I had to skinny dip the first time. It was like an initiation

By steve3095 at 27,Jul,12 09:29 other posts of steve3095 
Just go to a nude beach and love it. It's the best.

By #220845 at 22,Jul,12 19:14
I did when I was younger with a buddy from school

By jocstfr at 22,Jul,12 13:32 other posts of jocstfr 
Yes have gone a few times. Only embarassing time was in a pool with girls and guys and one of the girls noticed a long strand of precum streaming from my cock

Adult Discussion Forum