Are mean comments ok...?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215570 at 22,Jul,12 20:26
I got some mean comments from "anonymous" like:

"Was that thing in a war? Wtf man... Keep ur shorts on"
or
"That is one ugly ass dick. Keep it in ur pants dude. SORRY"

Is that morally ok? Don't think it hurts me to read that crap about my operated dick, I just think those guys have no brain at all....

What's your opinion on this?

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   4.Comments and Responses - Too few of each.   5.Comments not showing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 24,Jul,12 09:18
D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y No! Like so many other members said, If you can't say something good or positive then rather say nothing. The Golden Rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. Respect

By Gntlmn at 22,Jul,12 23:07 other posts of Gntlmn 
Just delete their comments --- it burns their points
By #172995 at 24,Jul,12 01:58

By #59855 at 23,Jul,12 19:13
From Matt's Wife: Delete often

By #68656 at 23,Jul,12 11:55
Dear Mr. Hypocock.
Have you noticed that these gutless wonders who place such comments usually hide their identities as "anonymous".
They are cowards of the lowest type and are the same type of scumbags that will call a disabled person the usual insulting epithets.
They can be disregarded as they have the problem, certainly NOT you.
Regards and greetings from the Great Southern Land.
By #218130 at 23,Jul,12 12:39
Well said John Hear Hear!

By #7976 at 23,Jul,12 00:14
NO. NO. NO. If you can't say something good, nice, or positive to someone, keep your comments to yourself. Mean spirited, hurtful, derogation comments serve no useful purpose.

By Ray10754 at 22,Jul,12 21:55 other posts of Ray10754 
It takes all types of people to make a world unfortunatly! Sorry that they said those things to you I would bet my bottom dollar if the shoe was on the other foot they would be devistated! I wouldnt take it seriously at all . In my opinion It is not correct for some one to capitlize on someones elses misfortune, If you cant say something positive ,Dont say anything at all!!! If anthing like that happens to me I simply delite the comment and cary on with my life and take the comment with a grain of salt! Especialy from some one that dose not have the balls to post outside and hide behinde the (anonymous)heading, That tells you a lot about the individules demenor and mentality! I hope this dont happen again to you my friend

Adult Discussion Forum