Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

VULVAS EQUALITY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 23,Jul,12 16:08
is your right vulva larger than your left side? would u like your vulvas to be larger or small and will u post a pic of said vulvas?

Similar topics: 1.Really meaty pussy lips: Big, plump vulvas!   2.JOKE   3.LIBIAS EQUALITY   4.🎆 🇺🇸 HaPpY BiRtHdAy America!! 🇺🇸 🎆  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 10,Sep,16 09:59 other posts of leopoldij 
There are women with two vaginas
only registered users can see external links
and one vulva,
and this one claims she has two vulvas
only registered users can see external links

By #275302 at 23,Jul,12 17:22
I'm assuming you're talking about labia rather than 'vulvas'? Because there is no such thing.... 'vulva' is just another name for a vagina. The outside if a vagina, to be exact.
By #218130 at 24,Jul,12 14:06
Yes, those beautiful large and small lips. Lovely lovely...that luscious mound of Venus,the gateway to pleasure. Just breathtaking

By #57759 at 24,Jul,12 19:39
my dictionary says the vulva is the exterior parts of a woman's sex organ
By #275302 at 24,Jul,12 19:53
That's right. The whole exterior part is the vulva. So that makes just one vulva. Inner and outer labia are parts of the vulva, so is the clit and the entrance of the vagina.
By #164428 at 24,Jul,12 20:55

And most people don't know this, but here's another part: the vestibule. The area that contains the entrance to the vagina and the entrance to the urethra is known as the vestibule. So vulva, vestibule, vagina. Too bad the labia had to start with a different letter! lol

And the clit isn't just the little "button" you see. That's just the glans, the head. It extends upward under the hood, and also in two "legs" under the intralabial sulci. Those are the depressions between inner and outer lips. The legs are called cruces, I think.

Yes, I do have medical background. LOL!

This concludes my lesson.
By #164428 at 24,Jul,12 21:08
Actually, the legs are called crura, not cruces. I was close!
By #218130 at 24,Jul,12 21:34

By #251928 at 24,Jul,12 07:33
My right lip is definitely bigger than my left. But my left boob is bigger than my right.
By #218130 at 24,Jul,12 08:01
Everything looks perfect to me Exquisite to say the least

Adult Discussion Forum