She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who thinks this site is great?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201191 at 23,Jul,12 19:54
I think the site is great because you can make (polite) comments without inhibitions. Looking at and hearing from others makes you realise how similar our thoughts and experiences are. we can discuss those things that have always been private or we have thought shameful. I was brought up a Catholic and you don't get more feelings of shame than that.

Similar topics: 1.be the best!   2.*** "So how often do you vist , this site" ***   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.Enough of the on site politics   5.Gift Ideas  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 06,Aug,12 00:51 other posts of slipper 

By #240 at 04,Aug,12 02:34
i'm an "online exhibitionist" which I feel is completely different from the classic exhibitionist in that I only want people who WANT to view me and my antics to see me, and I do not get off on the chance of being caught. I want no surprise element and if someone doesn't want to view, then they can move on.

So, as you would imagine, I LOVE this site
I totally get off knowing that people are viewing my photos and getting off. I literally feed off the comments and get turned on looking at my own photos that I've posted. I know I'm a sick fuck, but so what? Lots of people are totally turned on by my photos.

Cheers!

By #68656 at 27,Jul,12 18:40
The group is good and in my time here I have met numerous excellent people with whom I keep in regular contact both by PM and private e-mail.
Thank you to everyone for putting up with me.
By #218130 at 27,Jul,12 19:01
Many members including myself greatly enjoy and appreciate your input, advise, humour and friendly chats. Respect

By #218130 at 27,Jul,12 18:32
The site is great except for the occasional childish assholes going around insulting other members and burning their points.

By #286877 at 27,Jul,12 10:37
Just discovered the site and think its great. I did not think my tool was sexy but after uploading it I've had some great responses. Cool site Keep it UP

By steve3095 at 24,Jul,12 20:29 other posts of steve3095 
This site is great. Nice to share comments and meet fun sexy people like Steffi. I had great chats with people who are friendly, some a bit confused and some just downright horny and obscene. All good fun.

By bella! at 24,Jul,12 02:47 other posts of bella! 
Like a candy shop is for someone with a sweet tooth, SYD/SYC is for the exhibitionist!

Adult Discussion Forum