Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Headed out to go suck a cock and swallow a load in an hour or so

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #219502 at 27,Jul,12 00:02
I am absolutely addicted to cock and cum. I crave cum. The guy has saved a 3 day load for me. I can't wait to feel him ejaculate in my mouth. I can't wait to savor his seed on my tongue and then feel his thick, creamy cum slide down my throat.

Similar topics: 1.Would you swallow a load from this cock?   2.Cum swallowing survey   3.Ever taken a huge cum load in your mouth   4.# MY SECRET BLOWJOB GIVING FANTASY EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.Being forced to swallow a dude's load. HOT or not?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #327529 at 20,Dec,12 07:58
Troen I'll add a bit on here from my own experiences with it. Spermkiss always has great comments and must say that the power of positive thinking as he suggested is the best way to overcome it.
The first time I ever had anyone cum in my mouth was when I was 13; he was 14. We'd been sex buddies for a good year. We often traded off on sucking each other but would always stop before we came and then would jack each other off to orgasm. However, on this one particular day, he decided to let it go in my mouth...I was repulsed and gagged spitting it all out. I was not pleased and thought it absolutely foul. I told myself I wouldn't do that again at the time.
Speed up to age 19 and I was doing a 69 with a guy about 20 years older than me. I knew there was a chance he would cum in my mouth. When I hit my orgasm, so did he. Again, it was another horrible experience for me as his cum tasted very bitter...I thought I was going to throw up. So I continued to avoid having anyone cum in my mouth.
Speed up many years later; like 14, and I decided once and for all that since I loved sucking cock so much, it was time I learned to accept swallowing. Since many men and women had sucked me to completion and swallowed it all down, it was only fair that I do the same.
So, I remember when that opportunity finally came along, I was ready. It was a major turn on for me because I sensed every little ripple and spasm in the guy's cock...he was thoroughly enjoying himself and I remember taking my time getting more and more turned on sucking him and feeling his cock responding to my sucking...as his orgasm approached, I could tell it was about to happen. I kept milking his balls with my fingers as I sucked and then felt his cock become really hard and his cock swell as his cum poured out of him into my mouth. Since I had been jacking my cock the whole time, the excitement of him cumming and the sensation of feeling his cock loading into my mouth as I swallowed actually triggered my own orgasm. I remember trying to shoot my load in between his feet, but in the excitement of the moment, I couldn't help but get some on one of his feet. He didn't seem to mind.

I think one thing that helps me is that I am so much into the moment and so turned on that taste isn't something that plays with my mind. Naturally after you swallow it down, you'll feel it there and the taste will linger. When I swallow, it's a different kind of hunger...I'm so turned on that the taste only enhances the experience even more...the taste can be secondary; it depends.
There is no doubt cum tastes different with different guys. And as mine4u suggested, pineapple and pineapple juice indeed does make cum taste sweet; it works. Hope it turns out for you....if the desire is really there, you will really enjoy it.

By #264487 at 27,Jul,12 01:05
I love sucking cocks and take the guys cum in my mouth but it makes me gag(vomit) when its over. I love doing it but can't wait till the cum is out of my mouth. Any ideas to over cum this?
By spermkiss at 27,Jul,12 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
How do you overcome the gag reflex when a guy ejaculates in your mouth? This is not an easy question, but I'll do what I can to answer.

Probably the best way to overcome this is the power of positive thinking. Sperm is not harmful. Remember that. I remember very well the first time I took a guy to climax I thought to myself "What should I do, spit or swallow?" Then I realized that men have been swallowing for tens of thousands of years without any ill effects so I figured I could too. (I'll say as an aside here that the guy was blown away, no pun intended. He was a lot more experienced at sucking than I, having been a cocksucker for three years and he had never swallowed. And I swallowed on my first time.) I was a little repulsed but I got over it.

After that, each time became easier and I have never, ever, spit out a man's load. Indeed, I have developed a taste for sperm and I egarly await my warm, creamy reward for giving a man good oral service.

Think, too, about how nourishing the sperm is. It is digestable and turns into muscle tissue in the body. When you swallow a man's sperm, it will go down into your gut, be digested and become part of you. When you take a man to climax and swallow, part of him will become part of you. Isn't that comforting?

I hope my remarks are useful and that soon you'll be a full-fledged cocksucker who graciously accepts the gift of a man's sperm and swallows. Cheers.

By spermkiss at 27,Jul,12 00:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Sperm is indeed the number one health food, so keep eating it so you can remain vigorous and strong. Plus, it's a lot of fun to get. Using your mouth to bring a guy to climax and feeling his cock throb in your mouth as he gives you his load is the greatest thing in the world.

Adult Discussion Forum