pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

age of consent

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280873 at 28,Jul,12 08:02
Does anyone think the age of consent for young adults should be raised to 21 in regard to entering adult book stores drinking and sexual contact what is your opinion

Similar topics: 1.Under age ?   2.exposed   3.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REALLY FUCKED BY YOUR WIFE   4.Posting women faces without their consent   5.Prominant circumcision scars  

New Comment

Comments:
By #288576 at 31,Jul,12 22:18
in Slovenia the age of consent is 16 and so it is in most of the EU exept in hungary where it is 14. I think that since **** are having sex younger and younger that it is right itah ite age of consent be moved to 14 or 15 but the legal drinking age and the right to vote should be kept at 18. I also think that it would be almost (no ofence) stupid to rais the age of consent, the vote and drinking to 21 a bit to much dont you think
By #280873 at 01,Aug,12 03:56
no offence taken I put this post in to get other peoples thoughts and it has been very interesting to see the different ages in different places thanks for you're feedback
By #218130 at 01,Aug,12 04:04
Very interesting indeed.

By #164428 at 28,Jul,12 08:37
In the US, the legal drinking age is 21 and has been for some years. I think that was a good change. As far as entering adult book stores and consent for sex are concerned, I think keeping it at 18 is sufficient.
By #143764 at 31,Jul,12 06:36
haha somebody likees them young?

By slipper at 30,Jul,12 22:52 other posts of slipper 
Yes, along with military service. I don't respond to anyone on-line who presents themselves younger and I know it.

By #275302 at 28,Jul,12 13:10
Here in Holland you're an adult when you're 18, I believe for any law. I think that's a rather good decision. To be honest I find it pretty strange a 16 year old can drive a car and you can't drink till you're 21 in the US. Driving a car in my opinion is a much bigger responsibility than drinking a beer....
By MoeJoe at 29,Jul,12 10:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree that driving a car is a big responsibility, but are you suggesting that 16 year-olds should also be allowed to legally drink alcohol as well? Isn't there enough carnage on the roadways with the so-called "responsible" adults out driving and drinking??

Adult Discussion Forum