to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Awkward things said during sex...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #229885 at 30,Jul,12 02:21
What's the weirdest thing you've been called or had said to you during sex?

Similar topics: 1.your parents?   2.curious with best friend, help ?!   3.My sisters Vagina!   4.Straight guy getting sucked by male?   5.Most awkward place/time to get erection  

New Comment

Comments:
By #206678 at 08,Jan,17 20:00
"Is it in yet?"

By #519017 at 26,Dec,16 07:55
"Was that it?" She said after I'd filled her and rolled off her.
By #485312 at 05,Jan,17 20:36
lve said that lol, lve said that even before sex when they showed me their dick lol, *Lix*

By phart at 26,Dec,16 15:27 other posts of phart 
I guess the worst thing said to me was after the girlfriend had several orgasms and said thanks ---- ! She called me her second xhusbands name! She had not been with him in over 20 years!

By Greek18cm at 25,Dec,16 19:08 other posts of Greek18cm 
Actually is not one thing. Is a hole story.
Ok i had this awkard thing with a cousin of mine wich everyone said she was prostitude.
When ever things went bad i was going to an other girl "friend" of mine and have sex.
That other girl during the first stages/minutes of sex she talks and talks.
That my relationship with my cousin is unhealthy. That she is using me. That she is prostitude... Bla bla.
Once i was so mad that stopped. I told her that i will put my cock in her mouth to stop her talking.
We fought. I told her "do you want me to stop be with her? Do you? Lets be together"...
She did not want to have a relationship so she refused.
So... She never tslked during sex...
Wich was 3-4 times more after that, because my cousin left me , so she can be e.s.c.o.r.t. and then the other girl also stop seeing me...
Pretty cool.
I m still alone...
Fuck!

By leopoldij at 25,Dec,16 13:14 other posts of leopoldij 
"My father **** me when I was little." This put me totally off and ended up performing the role of a psychologist. I felt sorry for the girl who had to say this during sex. She confessed she said that a lot and couldn't help it.

By leopoldij at 25,Dec,16 13:11 other posts of leopoldij 
"I forgot to tell you I'm on my period." She obviously didn't want to tell me because i might not have fucked her. When she told me it was too late.

By leopoldij at 25,Dec,16 13:10 other posts of leopoldij 
"My roommate would love to give you a bj." She said this all of a sudden and was kinda taken aback because her roommate was a quiet girl. But she was right. Some time later I did let her roommate play with my cock. No bj, but she gave me a respectable hj.

By leopoldij at 25,Dec,16 13:08 other posts of leopoldij 
"I think we're being watched. " We were fucking outdoors. Indeed, some guys were watching. I didn't care much. She didn't either.

By kebmo at 25,Dec,16 10:36 other posts of kebmo 
"Your pee pee looks just like my Daddy's". She was about 30 years old.

By #446346 at 25,Dec,16 02:47
Girl says to me during our first time together:

"That's your car getting towed."

By #124665 at 17,Aug,15 01:40
Well I cant speak for myself, There is too much weird things I cant even recall.. But for my lady.. One night a few years back, after being awake too long n after the bar, too much speed n booze.. We were banging on the carpet in the spare room in her fiancй's house under the sensual glow of mood setting candlelight. I was pretty whacked out n tired, drunk n should've been crashed but instead my penis was running the show at that point as he still had much stamina left to finish the round. I was practically as1eep, on autopilot n in dream state but my naughty mind was still putting out dirty talk. I told her "you want me to fuck you with my Santa suit on" I had also the strong feeling that we weren't alone and her friend was also in the room watching, tho it was just us two. And I said "You like me fucking you on the kitchen counter like this". Cuz I thought we were now in the kitchen? Strange is I remember doing all this at the moment but I was just OUT of it She asked me when we woke if I remembered the shit I was saying last night.. Then we had more sex

By #491615 at 24,Jul,15 13:56
I was playing with this Woman for the 1st time. We were in the Final " Climax Zone ". She Opens her eyes and says : " I Love You " let's move in together !! Needless to say that was the End of the " Climax Zone " ..
By #485312 at 27,Jul,15 11:52
lol, that would scare the bejesus outa anyone *lix*

By #485312 at 24,Jul,15 13:24
"where do l put it" and he said he wasn't a virgin, my arse *lix*

By skot at 06,Sep,13 10:00 other posts of skot 
I once blurted out "is your ****'s penis normal?" trying to persuade a schoolmate to have a mutual wank. Needless to
say it killed the mood.

He got his own back a month later when he saw all the precum I'd leaked crying "What's that shit on your cock. I'm not touching that!"

And there was me thinking he ought to be flattered

By DeepThroatThis at 01,Aug,13 13:27 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
"No way are you putting that thing it my ass and we're not doing doggie either". Maybe she didn't trust me from behind
By #316255 at 04,Aug,13 02:56
I'm sure her butt could take it easier than her vagina.
By #23212 at 04,Aug,13 03:12
Yes ma'am, I do believe a sigmoidoscope is considerably longer than a colposcope.

By Bendy at 04,Aug,13 02:46 other posts of Bendy 
flimsiness boy, that dick is flimsy... Are you really hard?

By xdjxx1 at 23,Jul,13 06:37 other posts of xdjxx1 
Are you sure you've done this before?

If I start laughing it's because you've broken my arm!

Same girl, didn't go there again...

Oh, and the ultimate passion killer... (before even cracking open the packet)
"When you finish can you tie a knot in it? I like to keep all the used johnnies when I get it on with a new bloke."
Only time I ever turned down sex during intentional foreplay!

On reflection, I did need to pick my partners better in my early 20s. We live and learn.

By Bendy at 23,Jul,13 04:40 other posts of Bendy 
Your dick sure is flimsy... Does it always bend so easy when it's hard ?

By #64328 at 20,Aug,12 05:56
I once had a girlfriend that right after giving me head. Said... Now I want you to fuck the taste out of my mouth. Shewas into talking dirty and to look at her and listen to her in public you would never know it. One other thing I remember her saying was I want you to pound my twat. We were only 19 and I have no idea were she even learned to talk like that. But I liked it

By #62682 at 20,Aug,12 04:28
Oh fuck me!

By #152681 at 20,Aug,12 02:47
are you sure you want to do this?

By botanic at 30,Jul,12 11:39 other posts of botanic 
...'I'm sorry , I only let my husband do that' .

Adult Discussion Forum