to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Toys up my arsehole when Wanking.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111126 at 30,Jul,12 13:59
At long last i've discovered how nice it is to insert an object up my arsehole when Wanking off. I honestly didn't know what i had been missing! Can any of you horny wankers out there suggest common household objects and or lubricants. I love to pull the object out as I ejaculate but need clueing up on what helps it slide out the best!