to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Smart Ass comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 30,Jul,12 21:11
Mr Admin do you read the real smart ass comments, why can we do have a reasonable comments and not jugemental?

Similar topics: 1.To the Site   2.Partner with brains or not - Men & Women   3.It's been real, and it's been fun but...I think it's time to leave.   4.Comments not showing?   5.Smart  

New Comment

Comments:
By #145304 at 31,Jul,12 02:04
What a bunch of whinny pussies. No even cunts
By #89828 at 31,Jul,12 16:13
Technically, a smart ASS would not "whinny", it would BRAY. An Intellectual HORSE, on the other hand, would most likely communicate in the fashion you indicate. Good call on the "no even cunts" statement, however, as the average vagina DOES tend to be asymmetrical. (Not clear how that insight pertains to the topic at hand, though...)
By #145304 at 31,Jul,12 16:44
You need to get a real social life going bud. Less internet more real world
By #89828 at 31,Jul,12 16:54
And give up practicing my language skills and keen sense of irony? No way!
By #145304 at 31,Jul,12 17:16
Oh no you dont need to give that up bud you could just do it in real life i know that's a lot easier when you're not an insecu re, socially akward nerd but hey none said it was impossible

By bella! at 18,Jan,17 14:46 other posts of bella! 
Would you look at that!? Someone that is able to break it down in simple terms what a smart ASS actually is. Clearly, this is a response made by a person whose words are his bitch!
By JustWill at 18,Jan,17 16:48 other posts of JustWill 
Can't help but admire that guy. Too bad he isn't here anymore. I'd like to shake his hand.
By bella! at 18,Jan,17 20:44 other posts of bella! 
It is so sad when the more intellectual and interesting members decide to leave. The shoes that they wear are mighty big and they are often too hard to fill!

Sheesh!

By slipper at 30,Jul,12 22:33 other posts of slipper 
Come on guys (& gals). It's just digital "static." Laugh and move on. As Richard Feynman's wife once asked him, "Why do you care?"

By #89828 at 30,Jul,12 21:25
Yes, Admin. For example, some one (who shall remain nameless) left THIS insulting comment on another thread:
"were is u learn English? is what you like is wrong, it is:do you like to ejaculate?"
Also, could you do something about all of the hypocrites?
By Ray10754 at 30,Jul,12 22:30 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree completly with you on the Rude and smart ass comments that some post on the fourms,But what is admin supposed to do about it? It is almost unpredictable what any individule will post at any given time! One would think that the people here are adult and have common sence and wold act mature.I find that when I run across such things in the post,I concider the source and go about my buisness.I truly don't think there is much that cam be done about it. It is sad that grown adults feel the need to act so childish!

Adult Discussion Forum