Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What is the purpose of this site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29194 at 30,Oct,09 05:29
I've been on the site for about two months now and really enjoyed it. Now, I'm only wondering, what is the main purpose for people to post their pics on the site. Is it to compare? Is it to show off? Is it to measure? Could there be educational value? Is it for social reasons? OR Is it a resource for faggots? I'm really curious to hear everybodies opinions... Why are you on the site???

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Met members by accident   3.QUESTION   4.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   5.Cutting your frenulum on purpose.  

New Comment

Comments:
By sherryann at 08,Jan,23 23:58 other posts of sherryann 
so someone asked this 13 years ago Purpose? Why does there have to be a purpose? Why Facebook, tweeter etc.? I would never join facebook or anything like that. What a strange question.
By leopoldij at 28,Sep,23 01:03 other posts of leopoldij 
You're right!

By wirda at 27,Sep,23 16:39 other posts of wirda 
1) To show off my body

2) To see many dicks at once 🥰

3) Sexting with different guys

By SLUT! at 25,Sep,23 09:03 other posts of SLUT! 
"Is it to compare? Is it to show off? Is it to measure? Could there be educational value? Is it for social reasons? OR Is it a resource for faggots?"

All of the above and more.

By geboza at 22,Sep,23 12:57 other posts of geboza 
Szeretnйm megmutatni a hozzбm hasonlуknak az eddig nagyon titkolt jбtйkaim !
A nцim mellett sajбt magammal sokkal tцbbet йlvezkedtem, mint velьk, mert mбs
volt йs fйl napokig is tudtam нgy йlvezkedni. Rбszoktam a fйnykйpezйsre, hogy majd
azokon is lбssam нgy felizgultan magam. Most, hogy megцregedtem йs teli van a
szбmнtуgйpem a buja fйnykйpeimmel azt szeretnйm, hogy ti is lбssatok !

By dragonsegg at 05,Aug,23 09:16 other posts of dragonsegg 
Here to show myself off and hopefully chat with people who love to see photos of my small cock in knickers

By #699038 at 05,Aug,23 08:47
Im on the site to show myself for others to enjoy my pictures and me to enjoy other members pics socialy talk to people and chat maybe learn somthing but just bit of fun and se where it goes so far im enjoying myself

By #275407 at 08,Jan,23 23:29
Because we all have sexual desires to be filled that we can't get at home.
By tecsan at 09,Jan,23 02:15 other posts of tecsan 
Great reply except I would have added, to 'ShowItOff"

By yellowman at 02,Aug,17 11:36 other posts of yellowman 
Why am I on this site? Well, to show off my penis - naturally. I've always liked showing it off and I hope that other people enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoy showing it...
By routemaster at 05,Aug,17 07:36 other posts of routemaster 
I totally agree

By #662360 at 08,Jan,23 21:45
Precisely why I’m here. To enjoy the erotic excitement of showing my penis to other men and women, to see other men’s penises and their naked bodies in erotic poses, and to share sexual experiences and thoughts.

By leopoldij at 27,Jul,17 00:09 other posts of leopoldij 
The purpose of this site is the scientific exploration of quantum metaphysics and its relation to transcendental teleology from an advanced standpoint.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 seconds

OBVIOUSLY.
By #536760 at 30,Jul,17 23:53
Yea what he said.
By leopoldij at 31,Jul,17 08:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Glad you agree.

By *kmadeau* at 03,Aug,17 01:43 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh Leo
By leopoldij at 03,Aug,17 02:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Glad you agree too.

By #536913 at 04,Aug,17 06:36
Shit! I'm only up to electricity, magnetism, and optics!
By #536760 at 04,Aug,17 07:00
optics are overrated.

By leopoldij at 04,Aug,17 12:22 other posts of leopoldij 
You're on the wrong site then.

By leopoldij at 05,Aug,17 01:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, electricity, magnetism and optics are the same thing. Just a different aspect of the same physical phenomenon.
By #536760 at 05,Aug,17 05:43
dosent help. i carnt see proper.
By leopoldij at 05,Aug,17 05:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Why not?

By #482237 at 17,Oct,17 00:01
well,,i do show off my pussy,,does that count???
By HotFuckerBoy at 17,Oct,17 00:15 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
And I show my cock off, does that Count?

By leopoldij at 17,Oct,17 01:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Only if you let me touch it.
By PoloFields at 17,Oct,17 06:56 other posts of PoloFields 
If you can show off your pussy/cock and keep up with the scientific breakthroughs we are making here, awesome!

By #482237 at 17,Oct,17 21:06
I thought it was to bounce my tits around,,
By leopoldij at 18,Oct,17 14:28 other posts of leopoldij 
How wrong you were...
By #482237 at 18,Oct,17 15:18
well,,it's a study of gravity versus elasticity,,,
By leopoldij at 26,Oct,17 08:29 other posts of leopoldij 
You're a smart cookie in addition to be a tasty one, aren't you?

By #685802 at 08,Jan,23 18:03
You are very special. Take my meaning as you will.
By leopoldij at 08,Jan,23 18:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Being sarcastic is one of my strong points but many perceive it as a weakness.
By the way, I take your answer and its meaning, at face value. I never mess with Texas, esp. Texas women---personal experience.

By jackd at 17,Oct,17 20:46 other posts of jackd 
I just wanna have sex with more than a few members.At the same time if possible
By bella! at 08,Jan,23 18:13 other posts of bella! 
Oh, that's quite ambitious! jackd , do you recall posting this comment?

By PoloFields at 17,Oct,17 07:01 other posts of PoloFields 
Yes, it's a place to show off what ya got. But it's also a way to explore one's sexuality (gay, str8 or bi) in a safe manner, in company with some great folks. And who knows, what starts as talk could become more.

By #453604 at 04,Aug,17 12:36
Being a Gay Man I object very strongly to being referred to as a FAGGOT!!! Ignorant arsehole!
By *kmadeau* at 05,Aug,17 02:01 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #460385 at 05,Aug,17 03:20
Don't sweat it dude. This post was from 8 years ago.
By #536760 at 05,Aug,17 05:39
my fult
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

fualt
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

fault

By #511804 at 05,Aug,17 01:27
To see other human genitals, and show my own.

I also enjoy talking to other people in the open about their genitals and other things about sex and interactions. Along the way I have met friends and talked to others and learn.

By #538447 at 03,Aug,17 01:17
It is a valid question. From what I see, it is like a bunch of dunder heads battling it out over things.

Oh radom internet chat gets me knob hard.

By #455846 at 30,Jul,17 23:55
show your dick/show your cunt

By JustWill at 26,Jul,17 19:13 other posts of JustWill 
"a resource for FAGGOTS"?! Seriously?

By #534172 at 26,Jul,17 12:06
I love my cock, it excites me showing it off stiff and knowing that it's exciting people who see it maybe too. Occasionally come across interesting stuff in the forum

By #525566 at 25,Jul,17 19:41
I like to show off my dick and hope horny people respond [deleted image]

By #519017 at 25,Jul,17 18:19
I've found that since I was a boy I've had a desire to show my penis to other boys and then men, and to see other boys/men's penises. I've realised too that other boys / men have the same desire. It seems to be a basic male desire and this site makes fulfilling it a hell of a lot easier than it otherwise might be. Also all men like to talk about sex and this site makes that easy too.

By DarkMax at 25,Jul,17 16:57 other posts of DarkMax 
To compare and to brag.

By Andthisisme at 25,Jul,17 14:32 other posts of Andthisisme 
When I first joined my initial reason was just to look, to see what other real people were posting, to make comments and to send messages.
Then after a while I started to post and really enjoyed that as well. Over time friendships develop.
Then thirdly I began to take more of an interest in the 'commmunity' aspect and join in the discussions here.

As for what the site for,in general, I think it is for each and every member to make of it what they want and to make it work for them.

By #485312 at 25,Jul,17 09:17
its to share your sexy with others, its what you make it, everyone is here for different reasons and the site is always evolving. sometimes for the majority, sometimes for those who whinge the loudest and longest, some of the recent changes aren't helping the site, and to the knobs that wanted only validated members in the games, all members needing it should direct their needs to these people who instigated the changes and annoy them for verification... cutting the use to others, didn't help it, it just hindered other users for their own nonsensical reasons.. *Lix*

By slipper at 31,Oct,09 03:31 other posts of slipper 
YES! All that... and MORE!!!

By #6568 at 30,Oct,09 08:06
I do think that this site serves a very real 'purpose'.

However, that purpose is not always the one that people think it is. In previous eras sex was considered in a more open and natural way as simply part of normal life and because life was more communal, it was not so secretive and hidden away as now.

If you lived in a large dwelling as part of an extended tribe or group, then sexual activity could be witnessed from an early age and there was the chance to find out about it before being old enough to indulge.

Modern life means much greater privacy and now large parts of western population are very secretive about sex and mostly never see it happen with others. This means that many men wonder if their penis is normal and also worry about how to use it effectively because a lot of ignorance prevails.

This site helps to redress that situation, albeit in a small but important way. There are plenty of fools and fanciers here, sadly there are also some perverts. However, there is also a continuous stream of men who basically need to be able to show what they have and ask if it's 'OK'.....

There is a lot of sexual ignorancee in western societies and anything that allow some openess and discussion among men is a vital source, in my view.

Adult Discussion Forum