She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I don't date men just fuck them. So does that make me gay still??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #275469 at 02,Aug,12 10:22
I really want to know you guys opinion

Similar topics: 1.My bestfriends ex want to fuck me what do I do?   2.HI ALL I AM STRAIGHT DUDE JUST WANNA GET TIP FOR ATTRACTING WOMENS   3.Sex on first date is the norm in modern world   4.sleeping with friends mom?!?!   5.Our first M.M.F date....any ideas?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 03,Aug,12 02:19
My opinion is that if you try anything once, you as straight as you were before. If you keep going back for more, your definitely bi. If you predominantly like guys and fuck them a lot more frequently, your getting close to being Gay.

Of course, it depends too on what you want to be. If you want to call your self straight, bi, or gay, I suppose you are what you think you are.

By #89828 at 02,Aug,12 13:26
Of course not! Everybody knows that it only counts as "gay" if you take the guys you fuck to dinner and a movie first...
By #201583 at 02,Aug,12 14:41
According to the many confused "straight" guys on here in order to be considered gay you have to be married to the same sex for no less than a decade, have to have that status confirmed in writing by no less than 10 different psychologists, and you must wear a tiara to the gay pride parade for five consecutive years.

Adult Discussion Forum