to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Same sex encounter ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #218023 at 03,Aug,12 13:30
How many guys or girls have had thier first same sex encounter within the last 6 months? Did you like it? Would you do it again? I'm wanting to try it myself.

Similar topics: 1.Your latest sexual encounter.   2.Has anyone successfully met up with another guy for a discreet sexual encounter before?   3.Has anyone had their first sexual encounter with their mom   4.Best sexual encounter you ever had?   5.sexual encounter with another man  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 07,Aug,12 13:45
My first was some time ago and I loved every minute of it. I was very nervous at first but he was understanding and when I shot my load, it was amazing. I sucke him off and swallowed his load. I still remember it and the taste was wonderful'

By #196621 at 03,Aug,12 16:06
nothing wrong with gettig your cock sucked by a guy or suckin another guys cock or playin with one anothers cock but when you go to kissn asame sex &but fuckin oneanother now you are queer
By #89828 at 03,Aug,12 16:36
No offense, but can you explain to me how sucking a dick is LESS gay than kissing a guy? It just seems that lips are less sexual than a cock...
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,12 00:34 other posts of spermkiss 
This is probably the biggest mystery about straight men, or men who self-identify as straight, even though they may or may not be. Many of them have no problem whatsoever with sucking cock, either as suckee or as sucker. They can trade blow jobs with another guy and swallow each other's loads, but a kiss is out of the question. Perhaps a kiss is the most intimate thing two people can do and it indicates an emotional bonding that sexual contact just doesn't have.

Click on my "other posts" link and pull up my Forum posting on Same Sex Kissing for further comments by me and by other members on this subject.

Adult Discussion Forum