Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

why post anonymous?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #276686 at 05,Aug,12 23:27
Why do some post anonymous when they don't like the pic? It seems so mean. If you don't like just don't go to that site.

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.Anonymous avatar   3.anonymous comment posters   4.texting anonymous   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 06,Aug,12 08:34
If it was a member who logged out to make an anonymous comment, you can see who it was by clicking on the "anonymoes" on top of the comment

By bella! at 05,Aug,12 23:44 other posts of bella! 
There are 2 types of anonymous; 1) visitors that can only post anonymously *or* 2) some members that are so mean spirited and spineless that will log out to post anonymously.......
By #218130 at 06,Aug,12 08:29
Exactly, well said

By slipper at 05,Aug,12 23:58 other posts of slipper 
But given that, who cares... really?

Social psych is awash with studies that suggest anonymity breeds harsh responses in many different contexts. Why would the Internet be any different.

I suggest just accepting that there are such people, some of them are here, and no matter what one does or does not do or say, some of them will respond. But, two seconds after you close the message, page, site, or computer does it matter... really? Only if you let it or make it so.

All the best and have fun, despite all!!!
By bella! at 06,Aug,12 00:06 other posts of bella! 
I care. Regarding members that post under the guise of "anonymous", I'm of the opinion that if you're person enough to say it be person enough to own it.

Adult Discussion Forum