Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

first hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #279981 at 10,Aug,12 21:20
Hey guys, what age were u when started to grow hair on ur dicks. I was 11.

Similar topics: 1.Chest Hair ?   2.Hair vs Some Hair vs NO Hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Hair   5.pubic hair for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #265525 at 02,Dec,12 07:29
I was 8 when I began growing pubes! The first person to see them was my older ****! I fell asleep in the tub and he woke me and said nice bush and I laughed like what's a bush.

By nekekal at 02,Dec,12 04:55 other posts of nekekal 
I was about nine. I got a lot of shit in the locker room because my cock was bigger than everyone else and I was growing hair on it. I went home and pulled them out. I actually shaved for a number of years to look less freakish.

By notnow at 01,Dec,12 19:23 other posts of notnow 
i was 12 , thought it was great !!

By #220845 at 01,Dec,12 17:40
Probably 9 or 10, and I shaved

By taurus at 05,Sep,12 21:11 other posts of taurus 
I was 11 and the first in my class to have hairs...the other boys were envious...

By #291618 at 13,Aug,12 01:51
Mine started growing at 12 and i shaved them cause on swimming class i looked my friends didnt had haha and now im hairy but i prefer being soft

By #183178 at 12,Aug,12 12:01
Mine started coming in at 12, it was great in the school gym shower having some hair and most didn't yet
By 3fdfd at 12,Aug,12 19:08 other posts of 3fdfd 
When I started 7th grade & there were showers after gym - most of the guys had some hair - some had lots of hair aeound their cocks - as I remember

By #64328 at 11,Aug,12 07:28
I had an adult size dick and could ejaculate at 13 but no pubic hair until 17
By spermkiss at 11,Aug,12 16:21 other posts of spermkiss 
That sounds like me, but you got hair growth even later than I did. See my note above.

By 3fdfd at 11,Aug,12 14:57 other posts of 3fdfd 
I started growning hair around my cock when I was 11 - nearly 12. I hit 12 during late Fall - at the end of Summer - I was still 11 - the hair started growing. It was there when I went to school to start the 7th grade.

By spermkiss at 11,Aug,12 00:44 other posts of spermkiss 
I was very much a late bloomer as far as pubic hair is concerned, probably about fourteen. That's how old I was when I started high school and saw other boys nude in the showers after gym class. Almost all of them had at least some hair, but I was still hairless.

I knew I was entering puberty, however, because my dick had grown to adult size and I could jack off and ejaculate. So there I was with my skinny, hairless boy body with a huge man size dick. I was sometimes kidded about not having hair and at first I was embarrassed about it. But at some point I embraced not having hair. It became fun to be hairless with a big dick.

Adult Discussion Forum