pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

stroke my boner to an orgasm?....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221907 at 10,Aug,12 23:02
Jacking off is great and so is sex, don't get me wrong, but something about just sitting back and seeing somebody elses hand holding the shaft of your rock hard boner is just amazing. The thrill of feeling their hand firmly rubbing your throbbing erection, feeling yourself swell up before you blow a huge load and knowing that they can feel it all too. mmmm Idk. I think I am just in the mood for somebody to take my solid, perky boner in their hand and spoil my hella hard boner making it go from being firm, stiff and standing straight up, to shriveled up and soft... Anybody wanna play with my beautiful cock?? It is already perky and throbbing hard as a fucking rock

Similar topics: 1.This is torture.   2.Too much   3.recent fantasy   4.Edging   5.Getting a boner at a nude beach  

New Comment

Comments:
By #545468 at 15,Oct,19 01:29
Jacking another guy is hot. Sucking another guy is hot. Fucking another guy is hot. Hmm, I sense a pattern here ...

By #64328 at 09,Mar,18 15:19
Making another guy cum is Hot. Something about being the one to make them cum is seiously Hot. Even hotter if they are a quick cummer. Always have thought.it was hot to make then lose all control
By #463848 at 13,Oct,19 08:16
I agree with all of that and, like you, it is fascinating to play with a guy who has premature ejaculations.

By knewbi at 14,Oct,19 16:19 other posts of knewbi 
My thoughts exactly! I get so excited when it is me the guy is hard for but even more so when I am the reason that he cums!!

By #463848 at 13,Oct,19 08:14
I get more pleasure from playing with another cock than I do from playing with my own. Partly it is the novelty, partly the pleasure it gives and partly to see the difference in his cock to mine and in the way it reacts. Finally to actually bring another male to orgasm is a great pleasure.

By #64328 at 07,Sep,18 15:54
I think jacking another guy is seriously hot.

By cruz69696969 at 07,Sep,18 04:11 other posts of cruz69696969 
Oh that sounded so hot

By cruz69696969 at 09,Mar,18 09:50 other posts of cruz69696969 
I would love to especially the way you explain about how exciting it is to see someone else's hands or lips enjoying a rock solid boner

Adult Discussion Forum