pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ever fucked on acid ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #130326 at 13,Aug,12 20:49
I used to do it all the time if i could persuade the girl i was with to drop as well and it was just out of this world. You could both keep right at the edge for what seemed like hours and the climax put you on another planet but alas i haven't managed to score any in years ( alway's looking though ). Any one else experienced it ?.

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   3.When did you first get fucked   4.REASEARCH ABOUT CUM   5.*???FACT OR FICTION???*  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 02,Sep,12 08:45 other posts of MoeJoe 
I haven't done it snce 1969....I wonder if today's "acid" is the same as the LSD that was around in the 60's.....

By #220845 at 15,Aug,12 15:58
Masturbated on it before. Wow

By #64328 at 14,Aug,12 07:30
Not on Acid but MDMA....Wow I almost forgot how incredibly horny drugs could make someone

By boc at 13,Aug,12 23:56 other posts of boc 
Yes, Timothy Leary was right. It's still around for about $10/hit.

By spermkiss at 13,Aug,12 21:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, what great memories! Is acid even still around? I'm quit a bit older than you so I was a young adult in the sixties and early seventies when the Holy Trinity was Sex and Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. And I did a lot of all three. And I do mean a LOT! Sex on acid is indeed out of this world. You seem to be able to keep yourself on the edge of climax for hours and then when the climax comes, it seems like the biggest thing since the Big Bang.

Adult Discussion Forum