Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

panty sex!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62682 at 14,Aug,12 01:03
Anyone like panty sex, I love it when I rub the tip of my cock against the clit hiding behind a soft shiny silky pair of panties and sometimes shoot my load over them before I even get to enter her pussy! Even better when she straddles you with a pair of crotchless pantyhose and you rub your cock against the inside of them and soak them with your load watching it seep through the fine mesh! Ooh yes!

Similar topics: 1.Panty, etc,, Under male clothing   2.panty pics   3.post your panty shots !!!   4.best panty shot.   5.panty sniffer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #11431 at 16,Aug,12 14:30
I love being fucked from behind with just my panties pulled to one side , but my partner complains of the friction burns on his dick !
By #201155 at 21,Aug,12 14:52
That is easily one of my most favourite ways to fuck, if not THE very best. I love to have my own pants on as well, if possible, with my cock pulled out to the side and the fabric pulled up tight into my bottom. I'd love to do you that way, and watch my cum slowly drip out of your pussy and soak into your knickers. Friction burns? I should be so lucky!
By #11431 at 22,Aug,12 16:56
I am sure you would get friction burns with me , with or without my knickers on !

By #62682 at 16,Aug,12 04:02
Gotta make sure it,s soft material, nothing worse than friction burns on your cock skin

By #136638 at 15,Aug,12 19:56
My wife enjoys wearing panties while having sex, I am lucky to have found a woman who enjoys how the fabric feels against her clit, she goes crazy when I rub her clit through panties. I love being able to see the material getting soaked with her juices. I love to slide her panties to the side and do her doggy style so I can caress her butt while I slide in and out. The sight of the panties to the side turns me on so much, sometimes I even use them as a handle and grab onto them and pull her back into me. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #201155 at 15,Aug,12 07:34
[deleted image]
By #122943 at 15,Aug,12 07:55
I would love panty sex with you now
By #201155 at 15,Aug,12 08:01
And I would happily kneel down in front of you, pull my tight white panties aside, and spread my legs

By #201155 at 15,Aug,12 07:32
Sex in panties is just wonderful. I love pushing my hard cock out through the side of mine, and then pulling my lover's aside, too, so I can slide into her cunt or ass. I love being fucked doggystyle like that myself, and quickly sliding the fabric back into position to soak up all the cum that has been squirted into me

Adult Discussion Forum