Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

MEASURING PUSSY DEPTH..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #270821 at 17,Aug,12 06:44
THERE ARE MANY WAY TO MEASURE PENIS LENGTH... IS THERE ANY WAY TO MEASURE THE PUSSY DEPTH....?

Similar topics: 1.cock measuring!   2.measuring other cocks   3.Accurately Measuring   4.measuring your girth   5.quarters and measuring  

New Comment

Comments:
By *kmadeau* at 05,Sep,12 11:43 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Here you can read about pussies dimensions:
(.www.penissizedebate.com/page41_vagina-size.htm)

(Don't forget to remove the . before the www!)

By nekekal at 28,Aug,12 20:10 other posts of nekekal 
I always used my cock as a measureing tool. I know how long it is, and a woman is either deeper than I am long, or shorter than I am long.

Most are shorter. My guess about 6 to 7 inches is max. I always have some cock left over when I hit bottom.

By polloiw at 24,Aug,12 08:49 other posts of polloiw 
use my cock too for measure cunt!!!!!!

By #266252 at 24,Aug,12 07:50
I've felt the back of a pussy before. Or they move back when you push it in all the way. Most girls take me without a problem. I guess like most guys I wish I had a bigger dick.

By #289712 at 22,Aug,12 05:53
i'm a bit over six and a half and can feel the back of my girlfriends pussy with the tip of my penis.. god i just dribbled a little..

By #68656 at 17,Aug,12 18:48
There are several possible solutions, we could use sonar, digital resonance, phase-shifting methods such as radar or if all fails we could drop a stone in and wait for the echo.
By #57759 at 17,Aug,12 19:06
John as usually your comments are brilliant
By #68656 at 17,Aug,12 19:13
Thank you, coming from a world renowned and respected medical professional and published author is especially appreciated.
In the event there were no stones to drop perhaps we could drop a set of foot stirrups into the abyss and wait for the clangs.?
By #57759 at 17,Aug,12 19:39
how about an echo? John, Hello , Hello , Hello
By #68656 at 18,Aug,12 15:08
The echo method, while rudimentary in itself, can be utilized to ascertain the depth and also give an idea as to the volume of the cavity.
If we know the acceleration velocity of the stone and the speed of sound in free air then a rough estimation could be deduced.
I must be sounding like the "pincushion" fellow.
By *kmadeau* at 18,Aug,12 16:25 other posts of *kmadeau* 
By #68656 at 18,Aug,12 17:04
Hello Kmad.
In its own way it was a pity that pincushion closed his account as he was quite interesting and amusing in his own way.
Plus he was even more pedantic than me and that is saying something.!!!
By *kmadeau* at 18,Aug,12 18:25 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Hello John, I'm sorry I have not met with a funny fellow Pincushion here ... maybe I was able to laugh a little more now!

By *kmadeau* at 18,Aug,12 11:09 other posts of *kmadeau* 
exactly always used high tech!

By #292721 at 17,Aug,12 08:19
SHE WILL SAY WHEN YOUR IN TO FAR ALTHOUGH MOST WOMEN PRETEND THEY CANT TAKE A BIG COCK,ONCE THE HEADS IN IF YOU TAKE TIME INITIALLY THEY WANT MORE AND MORE.AS A RULE NINE INCHES IS A WOMENS COMFORT ZONE .ANY MORE ITS STEAD AS YOU PUMP. WHY ARE THERE NO WOMENS COMMENTS
By just16cm at 17,Aug,12 19:09 other posts of just16cm 
You talking internet-inches, don't you?

By *kmadeau* at 17,Aug,12 16:14 other posts of *kmadeau* 
very good Q! ...and would be the woman with deepest pussy here so proud as are for sure the guys with longest dicks here?

Adult Discussion Forum