Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

fucking in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #288576 at 17,Aug,12 14:40
Ever fucked in a public place? Share the expe. in derail.

Similar topics: 1.watch or fuck?   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.public toilet / woods fun   4.sex in public??   5.Butt plugs in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 09,Nov,21 08:42
On a grassy bank by the beach; minimum clothing disruption. It would have looked as if we were just kissing whilst up against each other.

By #652833 at 08,Nov,21 22:14
Yes I meet this guy online and meet him at Walmart and he fucked my ass in the bathroom stall he butt fucked and choked unit he filled my ass hole with a load of cum

By Blade at 13,Nov,16 08:27 other posts of Blade 
On the hood of someone's car during a concert. Perfect lot for it, as it was way in back surrounded by trees. Cheap dirt lot.

It was a battle of hard rock bands concert, and they were so loud, we didn't have to worry about anyone hearing us dent in the hood as I pounded my gf.

AFter I came, she ran up another car, onto the roof, in her heels unbelievably, and let my cum run out of her onto the roof. She just had small skirt on with no panties. She was such a crazy chic. Ended up too crazy for me too, but she gave me memories I'll never forget.
By spermkiss at 21,Nov,16 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Brings back memories. See my comment about giving a guy a hand job right in front of the stage at a rock concert. I know the musicians on stage could see us because they nodded their approval.

By #497672 at 21,Nov,16 16:14
Shortly after we were married my wife and I were strolling through some woods and we came into a clearing. We had got halfway into the field when we felt so randy. After kissing passionately, I lowered my wife to the ground - she had already got out my cock. Up went her skirt and down came her knickers ......aaaaanndd in went my stiff cock. There we were in the middle of a field fucking like mad ...and into her cunt I squirted. After we had finished we carried on our country walk - or should I have said "cuntry walk".
Often when were driving along we would park at the roadside and have a fuck.

By #521010 at 11,Nov,16 05:04
I had sex with a man in wal Mart mens bathroom meet him on Craig's list we meet in the bathroom he fuck my ass bare backed he shoot his load in my ass
By #451452 at 17,Nov,16 07:22
Risky business

By cumcouplessa at 13,Nov,16 02:35 other posts of cumcouplessa 
In a night club. Mini skirt, no panty's. Sat on my lap. 3 guys at the table next to us watched the entire show. Noticed the one guy reach down and pretty sure he stroked one off. Pity they never came accross for a piece of the action.

By fatcock66 at 12,Nov,16 21:58 other posts of fatcock66 
fucked on golf course, under a tree. We both came.

By #500239 at 12,Nov,16 21:34
On a condo balcony

By #285354 at 11,Nov,16 22:02
Yes, I have many memorable outdoor fucks! One on the top of a hill overlooking Boston Harbor on a beautiful fall day, some other favorites were in the snow, on a beach, in the fallen leaves off a wooded trail, and on the balcony of a cruise ship- just to mention a few of my favorites

By #486048 at 11,Nov,16 08:45
would never dream of having sex in public.

By #451452 at 11,Nov,16 08:22
Several times. On a picnic table outside an E.M. club on a US Navy Base. Modified missionary position on the front seat of a 1978 Honda Civic, under a street light which was across the main street in front of a busy bar when it was closing time. Twice with good male on female oral session before each time. Sometimes you just can't drive 2 blocks to get home to do it.

By #149019 at 12,Aug,15 06:40
check out my Girl playing with me amd ( Vote Hot ore Not for free ) /pic_of_month.php?id=5760
By bella! at 12,Aug,15 07:20 other posts of bella! 
A little help. I don't think members are going to look for the id number.

/pic_of_month.php?id=5760
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,15 17:48 other posts of leopoldij 
yeah, but is that in public?
By bella! at 13,Aug,15 17:52 other posts of bella! 
They posted in this thread so it must be!
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,15 20:00 other posts of leopoldij 
a very very rational thought!

By leopoldij at 14,Aug,15 10:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, this member is off topic.
Proof?
He posts almost the same thing in many threads (click below and search for "Tim21"):
/forum/thread.php?id=2563
/forum/thread.php?id=24568
/forum/thread.php?id=15965
/forum/thread.php?id=16811
/forum/thread.php?id=3502
/forum/thread.php?id=11737
Well, he's looking for votes by spreading flyers around at random places...

By firefox553 at 02,Jun,14 17:05 other posts of firefox553 
I fucked a friend of mine I the tow truck I was driving in the parking lot of a pizza joint after she got out of work. I was surprised that we did not get caught because we where there for so long fucking. It was a bit uncomfortable because I had to work around the gear shifter and the emergency break, but she was screaming and I came so I was happy.

By #455846 at 26,May,14 09:28
on top of a hill at a national heritage site next to a 'ruin'

it was a bit quiet so i got our pants off and got into my ex girlfriend after i had gone down in her a bit

By #445126 at 21,May,14 23:35
Public sex is a particular favorite of mine ....... best memory: fucking a guy I just met while we were standing at the bar in a dance club once
By spermkiss at 22,May,14 15:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. I fucked a guy in a bar in New Orleans during Marti Gras season.
By #445126 at 22,May,14 17:29
We're so much alike
By spermkiss at 26,May,14 00:43 other posts of spermkiss 
I also gave a guy a hand job at a rock concert. It was on the floor of an arena and the place was just loaded with sexual tension.

The musicians were all wearing snug fitting pants made out of thin fabric and no underpants. Their dicks were very visible even when soft and they all got erections during the performance, usually when they were front and center for a solo.

On the floor there was a lot of feeling and groping going on. I was really feeling this guy out and he got a raging hard-on. So I opened his fly and got out his stuff. This was easy to do because he wasn't wearing underpants. Then I stroked him off.

By leopoldij at 23,May,14 15:55 other posts of leopoldij 
I had sex last night in my car. Received blowjob. From neighbor. It was great!

By botanic at 20,May,14 08:51 other posts of botanic 
yes , just had an excellent shag on the local sand dunes .. a bit gritty but great fun , with the extra frisson of maybe being spied on or caught out . You cant beat the feel of the breeze and the sun on your naked bum .
--------------------------------------- added after 21800 hours

and again today in a public park under some trees ... rather chilly but exciting

By andrew999999999 at 19,May,14 19:45 other posts of andrew999999999 
Only in a mens sauna, where sex is allowed. Want to fuck outside though.

By #136427 at 19,May,14 11:58
Did the old lady on a picnic table at a campground at night

By leopoldij at 13,May,14 20:59 other posts of leopoldij 
I got a blowjob on the train by a girl. Does this count as public sex? I'm not sure...

By #346551 at 01,Feb,13 11:23
In the warm Mediteranean water at Cap D'Agde with the wife amongst a whole load of other couples. Must have been about 20 couples all having 'semi-submerged' fun that afternoon.
Happy Days!

By #220362 at 01,Feb,13 07:38
Went to a lake in Northern California.. It was summer, their. Families and kids all around.. Me and my at the time girlfriend, went out in the lake she kept playing with my cock. She got me so hard and horny. SO we had sex in the middle of the day in a lake, with everybody around.. Nobody knew..

By botanic at 04,Sep,12 10:06 other posts of botanic 
I once shagged a beautiful black girl in the alley at the back of her parents house .... I remember kneeling her down and pushing up her mini dress to reveal black stockings and tiny knickers ... I nearly came just sliding her knickers down , her bum was so lovely. I got my cock in but only lasted about 10 strokes .. it was a combination of the excitement of possibly being caught and her fantastic ass !

By #11431 at 21,Aug,12 11:00
lots of times .. both outdoors ( parks, public gardens , on the roofof a canal boat ) and in public places indoors .... poolrooms , bars , stately homes, art galleries , trains , etc ... not I hasten to add , with an audience ( well not as far as I know ! ) . Have a few places 'on my list' that I have not acheived yet !
By #201155 at 21,Aug,12 11:03
I would love to have seen you fucking in any of those places! On the roof of a canal boat sounds wonderful!!
By #11431 at 21,Aug,12 11:13
maybe you have ! Thats the turn on ,thinking you may be seen or caught ... but I could never do it as a deliberate 'live show' . Yes on top a canal boat was fun ... it came about as a result of playing a game of dare. I lost and had to walk along the roof naked ... well it was a short step from that to what followed !
The only time I ever got naked 'live' in front of others was at a party where we played spin the bottle .. I was the first to end up nude . Once you were nude , if you lost a spin you had to do a forfeit. Mine was to dance naked in the circle ... it was pretty embarrassing ... I was a teenager at the time and have NEVER repeated that !!!
By #201155 at 21,Aug,12 11:21
Depends on which canal! But no, I think I would remember if I had seen that. I never did get to play spin the bottle, or anything like it, unfortunately, but I'm sure it's a lot of fun. Sorry to think of your embarrassment, though
By #11431 at 21,Aug,12 11:23
very 60s is spin the bottle .... showing my age !

By #11431 at 21,Aug,12 11:24
Grand Union !
By #201155 at 21,Aug,12 11:29
A nice place to fuck! (Well, bits of it, anyway...)

By #42017 at 27,Aug,12 17:44
did you make alot of noise like groaning and stuff?
By #11431 at 04,Sep,12 10:00
I am not really a groaner .. I am too quiet for most men !

By nekekal at 28,Aug,12 20:50 other posts of nekekal 
public is a relative question. I have fucked mid day at the beach on Lake Tahoe, in the mountains, and on the beach in north africa.

By spermkiss at 21,Aug,12 00:07 other posts of spermkiss 
How 'bout on a beach towel at a nude beach when there were people on neighboring beach towels only a foot away.

Adult Discussion Forum