to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Has anyone ever shoved their dick in a vacuum cleaner?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #288910 at 19,Aug,12 09:21

Similar topics: 1.window cleaner   2.the vacuum   3.Has anyone ever used a vacuum cleaner to suck your dick when you were younger   4.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump   5.masturbate with household appliance  

New Comment

Comments:
By #242452 at 17,Sep,12 14:35
Every time I vacuum the floor, I get SOOO turned on by the sexy vacuum cleaner trying to seduce me with its siren song, that I lose control and fuck that vacuum cleaner's brains out! My vacuum cleaner is the happiest (and most satisfied) cleaner in the world. It loves me.

By #216396 at 17,Sep,12 12:23
i use to put my cock in a milking unit out at the barn started when i was seven wow it just milks u at ten year old my mom would my cock was bigger then my dads not a better pump out there every so often mom would want to see my cock if vit was getting bigger i pump every day not even knowing about pumps

By fatcock57 at 16,Sep,12 15:41 other posts of fatcock57 
mine won't fit; my cock is too thick. I wouldn't try it anyway...just too stupid.

By #278803 at 22,Aug,12 23:15
I did once. Now all that's left of my 9 inch penis is this 5 inch stub.
By botanic at 22,Aug,12 23:24 other posts of botanic 
thats weird , I had a 2 incher when I first tried it and afterwards I had a six incher !

By #11431 at 22,Aug,12 13:29
obviously I havent , but I do remember as a student reading a paper in The Lancet entitled 'Penile Injuries Caused By Vacuum Cleaners' ... it was both horrific ( the injuries ) and hilarious ( the excuses given in A&E by patients ! ) .

By #285354 at 22,Aug,12 11:29
Keep a had close to the on/off switch!

By #279682 at 20,Aug,12 21:04
No....I preffer a pussy

By cocking at 20,Aug,12 18:47 other posts of cocking 
Yip, but the swimming pool pipe is a better size. Just beware - the pool pump will suck your dick right off if you are not careful...

By #215672 at 20,Aug,12 06:24
nope dont like the sound of that

By dhk62 at 20,Aug,12 05:57 other posts of dhk62 
Yes, a Shop Vac. I had to adapt the Vac's hose with some plumbing pvp for my cock to fit ( I'm pretty standard size). Tested it throughly to make sure it wasn't going to suck any vital parts in. Then lubed up heavily, turned the Vac on and let it slowly suck my dick in. I don't know what I was expecting. It made a lot of sucking noises and that was it. A monumental waste of time. Spend $35.00 on a good, starter penis pump and some rubber cock rings and you'll get what you and your dick were looking for. That's what I did and my pumped-up cock loves me for it....Douglas.

By #291618 at 19,Aug,12 20:45
nope i think that can be dangerous

Adult Discussion Forum