to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

am I the only girl that masturbates

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173969 at 20,Aug,12 12:46
By rolling a towel or blanket in a ball, spreading my lips and rubbing against it in circles? Makes me orgasm and cumulative every time!!

How do you girls masturbate?

Similar topics: 1.Ladies - What age were you when first masturbated?   2.who likes to masturbate seeing this sites.   3.what should i do about the loud girl next door? ps that i have never met   4.Anyone Masturbate Everyday?   5.Own pics masturbation!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #11431 at 21,Aug,12 10:55
I do .... probably about 2x per week .I just use my fingers and mostly tease my clit . Rarely push my fingers up my cunt and havent used anything for ages .. though experimented with all sorts when I was younger .
By #201155 at 22,Aug,12 07:09
I'd love to do it for you. I have a very energetic tongue, by the way. I used to rub and lick and tease a girlfriend's pussy for literally hours, coaxing her to an orgasm before I would allow my cock to enter her, so I think I'm fairly good at it
By #11431 at 22,Aug,12 16:55
I bet you would and I bet you are !

By #285354 at 22,Aug,12 11:41
It's a very natural and healthy thing to do. You'll be able to coach your partner to help you enjoy orgasms.

By #4162 at 20,Aug,12 13:57
my g/f fucks me, orgasms, then has a shower and directs the water on her clit and has another orgasm
By #289712 at 21,Aug,12 09:36
funny my ex girlfriend always masturbated after sex, no matter how long we fucked or how many times she orgasmed.. she masturbated alot so i guess the sex was secondary and fuel for her own devices, hahaha!!

By #266252 at 21,Aug,12 09:16
I love to watch and help girls masturbate. They will do it if asked during sex. (Surely they do it alone as well). Anyway I've jerked to your pics. You are a beautiful woman and I am turned on at the thought of you playing with yourself. Best regards!

By steve8211 at 20,Aug,12 22:37 other posts of steve8211 
My wife would masturbate with a vibrator while I was at work. We would have sex with the vibe on her clit while I was inside her. We would both cum and I would sit back and watch her masturbate for another orgasm while I was getting ready for the second round. She made me cum 4 times one night while she came 8 or 9 times.

By #291618 at 20,Aug,12 20:54
no u r not the only one but u r one of the few most girls feel strnage masturbating dunno why? they should explore their body so they know what they really likes and how they likes...
By #139037 at 20,Aug,12 20:56
Most girls I know do masturbate and proudly do so (and tell that they do). ..
By #291618 at 20,Aug,12 22:04
haha lucky u here in mexico girls my age says they havnt do it just know like 4 or 5 that says they do haha

By dhk62 at 20,Aug,12 16:42 other posts of dhk62 
My ex only had clitoral orgasms and they were often and wonderful. If I was inside her or we were masturbating together, she would isolate her clitoris with her first and middle fingers of her left hand, pulling back the foreskin (she had a very small clitoris, about the size of a pea), than she would lick and rub her clitoris with the middle finger of her right hand, very fast. She would keep this up for some time. I could always tell when she was getting close: She would start to run her tongue around her lips. Then she would explode. Rolling from side to side moaning with ecstasy. Her body rigid, nipples hard as marbles. If I didn't cum now myself, I was soon behind. For me I was finish for a while. Not my wife. She would just start all over again. Multiple orgasms. I loved watching her cum.

Adult Discussion Forum