Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Oppropium of Luv69

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #294805 at 21,Aug,12 22:32
Membership and interested parties:

A poll of those that think Luv69 is without question GUILTY of the following behaviour:

Please use the following point scheme for assigning valuation

10 points for you strongly agree with the these statements

8 points for you mostly agree with these statements

6 points for you somewhat agree with these statements

1 point for these statements are bollocks!

OR< post your OWN assessment of the test. After all, each person can draw their own conclusion and can post their open opinions on site.

1. Telling lies and spreading propaganda with other members. How often have we seen the ebb and flow of the site impacted badly by Luv69?

2. The utilisation of FAKE accounts to spread her messages and lies

3. Shaming or **** members to be so miserable here they are forced into deletion, or simply never come back- woman are often the victims of unfounded and unauthorised fake hunts - Leave the birds to be!!

4. Deleting people at will for the smallest of perceived infractions. The center of civilisation is NOT on Luv69's page!

5. Have you simply lost all energy of having to always shower her with compliments and attention from all corners of the globe?

6. Is Luv69 playing the Domination Game and badly at that?

7. Do you believe it is true she nearly forces other members to be her friend?

8. Do you believe it is true that Luv69 spends too much time on the site?

9. At times in the chat arena, would you rather be struck by an automobile on the M1 motorway than listen to this banter she delivers? She would not let you make it to Leeds mates!

These are just my opinions, and are NOT meant to offer up a position of cruelty, or create problems. These are however, MY entitled opinions from observing the actions on site for over two years----

And to answer your question, YES, this is a fake account created to avoid the landslide of negative gifts, attacks, for bringing up with what so many are thinking these days....

Luv69 creates quite the row here from what I see..... Off to get properly pissed after seeing this yet again--- the whole site is a bit dodgy!!!!