Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

prostate massage

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173969 at 23,Aug,12 10:11
I asked my husband if he'd let me give him one lol. He said yes! So have you ever had one by yourself or from someone else? Any advice? What to do?

I've played with his ass during sex once he said he loved it but he felt shy. He didn't want me to think he's gay but I'm sure any man would like it if they just chilled out and not be so uptight!

Please tell me how to do this and what to do. I've done some research but would love your advice. I would use my hand. Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.prostate massage by yourself   2.my gspot   3.how to massage your own prostate   4.Prostate massage   5.Prostate toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 22,Nov,13 18:10
My wife goes to town on my ass with a strap on everyone in awhile. It makes me cum buckets, and sometimes icum without and penis stimulation, just anal...

By #339790 at 10,Aug,13 12:01
First trim your finger nails to the shortest possible! OR purchase a Prostate massager...or a dildo made for massaging a woman's G spot... Apply PLENTY of Water based lubricant or depending on the method used silicone lube. Then gently work the finger or dildo into the rectum. The "Spot" is located from 4 to 6" (in most men) into the rectum towards his balls/scrotum. It feels like a very small walnut size lump or ridge in side him. It is soft unless he has a infection (NOTE: if infection is present STOP). Infection can be spread by doing this and spread into the bloodstream causing serious health problems that can lead to death!
Once you locate the 'Spot" (he will know when it is found)...move your finger/massager gently back and forth side to side creating a smoothing sensation. gradually and GENTLY increase the amount of pressure as you progress. You should notice Pre-cum oozing out of his cock! This is normal and is called milking! Once you've gotten to this point, start moving your other hand up and down over his cock! However he likes to be "Jacked off" he should have an awesome ejaculation amount and a mind blowing, shivering ,shaking, leg flopping orgasm once you'd learned the right way to do this. For more info PM me.
By Gary5 at 10,Aug,13 13:04 other posts of Gary5 
Thanks for posting this, this is really interesting for someone who's never tried it!

By #149276 at 20,Nov,13 22:53

By #147052 at 23,Aug,12 13:55
After viewing your pics, I wonder why he would object. I certainly would not.

Adult Discussion Forum