pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Keeping my foreskin back.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #217264 at 24,Aug,12 00:32
Hey there. I got a problem. Since I'm uncut, and i would love to be able to keep my foreskin back without cutting it, I tried to do so. But few problems occurred: my head skin got dry,and it stared to peal off, it became painful, and my skin became sticky.. I would appreciate few advices. Thanks..

Similar topics: 1.Keeping your foreskin back   2.Foreskin questions   3.foreskin adhesion   4.Would you like a group about keeping your foreskin back?   5.Keeping my foreskin back permanently  

New Comment

Comments:
By APBay at 12,Sep,22 18:02 other posts of APBay 
I am uncut too as you may know, i do keep my skin back the glen exposed and i had the same problem i started keep it moisturize and that help me i used coconut oil.
By Jimjim at 12,Sep,22 20:07 other posts of Jimjim 
Probably feels really good putting the oil on too.
By APBay at 12,Sep,22 20:16 other posts of APBay 
i also use Albolene

By donkeyuncut at 22,Apr,15 21:25 other posts of donkeyuncut 
Does sex get better? Tried it once after 10 days retracted and it wasn't any good
Anyone else experience this
Gave up retraction and sex went back to normal
By soundsgreat87 at 24,Apr,15 04:35 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Well if it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for you. shrug
By donkeyuncut at 04,May,15 10:48 other posts of donkeyuncut 
How long did u take until u got use to the feeling ir lack of

By donkeyuncut at 05,Apr,15 23:06 other posts of donkeyuncut 
Well I liked idea skin back
Had retracted for day or so in past no big deal
Retracted for 7-10days knob changed texture but sex was so dull
Will I get use to that I have kept full cover and recovered te normal feeling

By mikey1966 at 30,Sep,12 19:06 other posts of mikey1966 
my forskin is rarely able to stay back even when wanking. Everyone is different. Just enjoy what you have

By #270821 at 24,Aug,12 04:11
i too have a uncut with foreskin easily retractable. i use to keep the skin back all the time. initially i got same problem like urs. but over a period of time iam comfortable and getting more pleasure in sex . so keep ur skin back all the time and enjoy. this will become normal. (STILL IF U HAVE PROBS SEE A DOCTOR)
By #177050 at 24,Aug,12 08:06
Are you saying sex gets better as your head gets thougher?
By #270821 at 24,Aug,12 08:47
in sense u will have to enjoy more time for cumming
By #217264 at 24,Aug,12 12:16
Thanks.. I feel a lot better hearing it's normal.. And yeah, during sex, I often end up with my foreskin pulled back, and it feels a lot better.
By #222660 at 05,Sep,12 23:23
Yes ... that's the way it was "designed" - It's meant to be retracted for sex. It feels better when you pull it back for sex because your glans has been covered and protected for the majority of the time it spends tucked away in your shorts ... thus maintaining it's highly sensitive nerve endings. Expose it full-time and it will desensitise over time and an element of that pleasure will be lost.

By #291618 at 24,Aug,12 04:06
maybe its some kind of disease? i dont think a cock head can dry and begin to peal off skin and w sticky skin it becomes more suspicious and dangerous u should see a doc well thats my advice
By #217264 at 24,Aug,12 12:12
Thanks for opinion. It's not pealing like when you get burned, and big pieces come off, it's more like when your lips get dry and its all puckered. So I don't think it's any kind of disease. But if it doesn't get better, I'm definitely seeing a doc..
By #222660 at 25,Aug,12 07:13
Your glans (penis head) is made of similar skin to your lips. It is protected by the foreskin for that reason ... to maintain a level of moisture and tenderness. If cut, or left exposed, that skin (like your lips on a windy day) will dry out and may "peel".
Just pull it back when you want to play with it, otherwise leave it be to do it's job - protecting the sensitive and delicate glans. ;-)

Adult Discussion Forum