Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude Beaches

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #270403 at 25,Aug,12 23:11
So today my girlfriend told me that there is a nude beach not far from us. Both of us have never been to one so what are the rules? Hard ons? Sex? What's allowed and what isn't? Please I'm very serious. Thank you have a great day or night.

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Nude beaches   3.Nude at Fuerteventura   4.sex on nude beaches   5.YOUR BEST NUDE BEACH PICTURE, see mine!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #240539 at 06,Feb,13 01:07
By all means GO...nude beaches are fantastic...and addicting. Don't worry about anything, except having fun. Nude beachers are some of the most friendly people on earth. btw-most do not allow glass containers.
By bella! at 06,Feb,13 01:08 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, why?
By Ray10754 at 06,Feb,13 01:22 other posts of Ray10754 
Any beach that I have gone to dose not allow glass containers of any sort weather is was nude or not.Im told it is a safty factor so that people that are bare footed won't get cut! Kind of makes sence if you think about it,espesaly if it is under the sand and not visable.I have googled the topic many times and never have found ant spacific reason ,just that it is unlawfull to have them on beaches and piers!

By spermkiss at 26,Aug,12 00:25 other posts of spermkiss 
The answer depends on the nude beach.

There are some adult nude beaches where anything goes. Sex on the beach is de rigueur and you see hard ons, sucking and fucking all the time. Men will recline on their beach towels with their legs spread and their hard dicks bouncing up and down as they troll for sex partners. Or women will recline with their legs spread and their juicy pussies there for the taking. I've sucked and fucked on the beach dozens of times, sometime when there were people on ajoining beach towels only a foot away.

But most nude beaches are not like that. Most are family nude beaches where you see people of all ages, including ****. On a beach like that, sex is out of the question and even touching should be limited to innocent hand holding or rubbing lotion on another's back. As for erections, well they sometimes happen, but when they do, most men tend to roll over on their bellies so they do not show. But if a man is reclining on his beach towel, sunning himself, minding his own business and he gets a spontaneous erection, as long as he does not flaunt his arousal his erection is not a big deal. Everyone will pretend not to notice.

So go an see what it's like. Odds are you won't, but if you see sex going on and if you and your girlfriend want go at it, do it. There is noting as liberating as having sex out-of-doors in a public place with other people around. It really opens up your mind.

So go and have a good time. Then write and tell us what it was like.
By #329707 at 05,Feb,13 09:51
Do you know how to find a adult nude beach in Spain? I would like so much to have a fuck with girlfriend on the beach
By spermkiss at 05,Feb,13 20:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Best of luck! Fucking in public is so liberating.

By #270403 at 27,Aug,12 17:42
Thank you all for your help. Wouldn't wanna do anything wrong, **** yes, but wrong never. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

By #270403 at 26,Aug,12 01:33
Oh goddess you're a man of fellow taste as myself. I absolutely LOVE a good fuck in public. Recently I had sex in a public park with people all around. And 3 weeks before that a photo booth in the local mall. That one was especially fun because my girlfriend is VERY short, 4'11" to be exact, so we were able to do 6 different posttions. The whole time the photo booth it was rocking back and forth. So if the photo booth is a rocking don't come a knocking Also thanks for the help you've been very helpful.

Adult Discussion Forum