Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Foreskin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #35028 at 03,Nov,09 13:57
Can anyone describe in detail how does it feel to have a foreskin? I am cut since I was a todler and just been wondering how does it feel to have a foreskin. What do you feel when you get an erection or masturbate? Does your skin glide down your shaft or not and can you feel it glide? I realy wish that I was still uncut. I think I would play with my skin everyday.

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 19,Mar,16 12:40
Top Feeling to play with the Foreskin specelly a hot Women is doing [deleted image]

By #451923 at 18,Mar,16 06:54
As written already...my foreskin and frenulum has always been my focal points. Without them I could never ever do this. I have found a way to fully activate all the millions of nerve endings as well as my frenulum all at once when I attach the estim pads to the inner foreskin. I set to the highest vibration settings and I am in heaven. No where else can I achieve this. I have tried to place the pads in other strategic locations but when I just hooked them straight to my frenulum and foreskin was all that was needed.

[deleted image]

By #6568 at 03,Nov,09 14:43
Interesting post/question.

Essentially, the inside of my foreskin is extremely sensitive to touch as there are lots of nerve endings. When not aroused and with the penis soft, any friction of the inside (or the glans itself) is very irritating with a mixture of feelings that are a cross between making you teeth grind and actual pain and soreness.

Once arousal has started those sensations become loaded with a volutuous sensuality.

The nerve rich inner membrane of the foreskin come almost to the outside,..the very outer rim of the soft relaxed skin is very sensitive to gentle brushing which i personally find extremely arousing and a few light teasing stokes can start my erection very quickly.

Once my penis is erect, I can 'glide' the hood back and forth over the head without any restriction and there is no feeling other than the exciting tugging and stretching as the skin expands to allow it to fit around the shaft at the end of each stoke. As this happens, the frenulum,..the cord under the head where the foreskin is tied to the glans,...gets an exciting pull.

In an unkut man, its the frenulum that contributes a large part of the sensual excitement and stimulation. The rest of the foreskin also provides a lot of the sensuality,..or 'voluptus' to use the medical term. The glans sensitivity provides an altogether different set of feelings, being a much deeper urge to thrust and use more power to please the need,..if that makes any sense!!

For younger men the particular stimulation of the frenulum is very exciting and can bring about orgasm very easily. There are several variations that give good results, such as pinching and 'rolling' the frenulum between the fingers. Women in European countries know how to draw their thumbnail across the stretched frenulum to bring their mens erection to a peak or to bring on orgasm. This is either VERY exciting or very irritation acording to how aroused one is when they do it.

During actual intercouese it seem likely that an uncut man reaches orgasm becasue of the foreskin being 'stretched and relaxed' by each thrust and thus giving the frenulum a regular working . Not all 'authorities' agree.

I would say that the glans sensation is more 'deeper' and to do with thrusting and sensations of the later part of sex. I would say the foreskin sensations are much 'higher' and more 'surface',..more 'nervy'... And, I would say the frenulum is akin to a womans clitoris.
By bigone21 at 09,May,13 22:42 other posts of bigone21 
And I would say, and I would say, and I would say: That's a very good description of having and why to love having a foreskin! Everyone is equiped with it at birth FOR A REASON!

By Newforeskin at 28,Mar,10 21:42 other posts of Newforeskin 
Restore it if you can. Than u will know what an uncut cock feels like. I have and the sensations r wonderful.
By slipper at 28,Mar,10 23:38 other posts of slipper 
Sure, restore if you like... BUT, you will never get back the multitude of actual nerve-endings at the end of the skin.

By slipper at 03,Nov,09 15:52 other posts of slipper 
oldbugle gives a good description.

The 4skin is packed with nerve endings, some activated by stretching in any direction, much like those of the nipple area. My skin is the most sensitive part of my body, especially the very tip of my 4skin. I love having a finger or tongue lightly run around and just inside the skin-tip. I could do this or have it done for hours! I think because stimulation of my skin feels SO great, I usually choose to put off cumming indefinitely.

After cumming it is still very pleasant to have the skin played with, providing a natural "toy" leading to further orgasms.

Hope this helps your understanding a little, too. You are correct, it's a little like trying to describe sight to a congenitally blind person!

Adult Discussion Forum