Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

THERE IS HYPOCHONDRIA ON THE SITE!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #263974 at 27,Aug,12 10:09
I wonder if the life of some guys is as unreal as their comments on the site. They have nothing else to do as to elaborate different theories about me and admin and where the site is registered. They are drowning deeper and deeper in their unreal visions. I’m afraid they can’t get rid of their false visions any more. It’s frightening.
This is what I hear every time I enter the site:
Aug 27, 04:00 paint_it_black: vesse is a fake

Why did admin named me in the forum? He did it because these guys are accusing me all the time. They say that I have caused everything here. Whatever happens is my fault! Admin wanted to say that there are a lot of other guys who are tired of these fights. I am not the only one. So these guys have no reason to blame me of each matter they don’t like.

Aug 27, 04:01 everready69: and when was vesse named in the forum it was admin that named him so lock him up and throw away the key
Aug 27, 04:34 everready69: the vesse comment by admin was a big mistake
Aug 27, 04:45 paint_it_black: well well.... showyourdick . com is registered in finland
Aug 27, 04:45 paint_it_black: and who is from finland on here?
Aug 27, 04:51 everready69: so thats why vesse was named by vesse ib the forum
Aug 27, 05:17 paint_it_black: who wanted that vesse name back evers?
[ban]05:23 paint_it_black: and the main membership is also from the US and AUS with the biggest fake in site from Finlnd
[ban]05:24 paint_it_black: and admin verified vesse

Three members verified me when I came back. However some guy reported to admin that these members had verified A FAKE! This guy made admin to delete my verification. I proved myself to admin in the way he asked and he accepted it. And he verified me. So this matter is closed.
I’ve been on the site for 3,5 years now (unfortunately deleted a couple of times). I’ve got nothing more to do with admin than the other members. I report to him like the others. So this matter is closed too.
Wake up, people!

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   4.You keep using that word, but it doe not mean what you think it means.   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum