Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How do hang in your pants ? To the right ? left ? down? Up ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 28,Aug,12 02:15
Hey guys - How do you put or place your cock in your pants ? On the right ? on the left ? Down? Upward ? Interesting to see how guys hang...

Similar topics: 1.Angle of Your Dangle -ladies please chime in   2.hanging balls.......   3.The Way Your Balls Hang   4.Driving bottomless....anyone else ever done this?   5.What would you ladies do?  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 08,Dec,23 03:09 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Always carried mine to the right in my pants

By Cody8789 at 08,Dec,23 00:14 other posts of Cody8789 
I like to be supported, up wearing snug boxers or snug bikini underwear, always up. When I was in highschool, I was very shy of showing any sign of my genitals, so I wore TWO pairs of underwear to hide my frequent uncontrolled erections that i used to get so no one would notice, oh yeah, my shirt was always pulled out and not tucked in.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Also, I was so shy, I was a virgin until the age of 26, but I’m making up for all those lost years now, no more shyness

By doedeldi at 06,Dec,23 11:48 other posts of doedeldi 
nach unten , etwas links

By #683460 at 06,Dec,23 05:31
To the left

By #215672 at 29,Aug,12 05:21
to the left

By #220845 at 29,Aug,12 04:40
Usually the right side.

By JeffinKS at 28,Aug,12 13:39 other posts of JeffinKS 
I free-ball all the time. I wear my cock to the right and pointing down. I wear loose fitting slacks and let it swing as I walk around. and I am right handed...
By spermkiss at 29,Aug,12 02:46 other posts of spermkiss 
From the looks of those lovely low hangers you've got, I'd say it's your BALLS that do most of the swinging as you walk around. And, man, do I ever envy you. My balls are really high and uptight and I really admire a man whose balls hang lower than the end of his dick. Good looking cock, too. I really like it when an un-cut guy has a nice large glans and the hape of his glans shows thru his foreskin. The only thing wrong with your cock and balls is that they are not up against my face.

By #291618 at 28,Aug,12 22:51
Always to the left

By #266443 at 28,Aug,12 21:18
Until I was around 19 it stayed inside my body a lot of times, but in the past couple years I usually wear it up because I like the feel.

By #285812 at 28,Aug,12 19:09
To the RIGHT means you are not married or going with anyone...to the LEFT means you are married and not available,
DOWN basically means you are wearing briefs and not boxers,as for UP.....anyone's guess.........

By spermkiss at 28,Aug,12 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Most of the time I'm commando and I hang on the right. I wear silk boxers with a suit and again hang on the right.

By spermkiss at 28,Aug,12 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
There was a cute story in the newspaper here about a man going thru an airport security line. He was about to be examined by an officer who asked him "Is your stuff on the left or on the right?" The man replied "I'm wearing briefs so it's right in the middle." The officer was asking on which conveyor was his carry-on luggage.

By fatcock57 at 28,Aug,12 16:05 other posts of fatcock57 
my cock is too short when soft to have it "hang". But I like to put it up in my bikini underwear, or to the left. I don't like down, because sometimes it gets a bit hard and needs some room to grow

By Ray10754 at 28,Aug,12 15:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Never wear underwear so it hangs where it wants!

By #62682 at 28,Aug,12 03:24
I reckon if your right handed you hang to the left and if your left handed hang to the right

Adult Discussion Forum