Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Having sex in a vehicle ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 04,Nov,09 03:17
Oh the memories of getting it on in the back seat !!! All those remember when stories we all used to have !!! What is your story ???
Mine was ... many years ago , getting caught by the cops , windows all fogged up from about 45 minutes of passionate sex on a dead end road out in the middle of nowhere ... go figure the only car to come by too ! Just to add it was a woman cop and she was Ok about the whole thing , just for us to get dressed and get a room !!! An evening I will never forget and with a great ending too !

Similar topics: 1.Nude Driving!   2.Do women enjoy or are they turned off if they can clearly see a mans cock in his jeans?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spunkluvr at 18,Apr,24 13:30 other posts of spunkluvr 
Lost count of all the cocks I've wanked and sucked in cars.

By GoodGirl at 26,Mar,24 22:45 other posts of GoodGirl 
Oh, how I love taking a ride to a secluded area and going at it... I'm a genuine sucker for being bent over the tail gate in the middle of nowhere. 😂 But I'm a sucker for giving road head too.
By t-rex at 26,Mar,24 23:27 other posts of t-rex 

By t-rex at 25,Mar,24 21:30 other posts of t-rex 
I have only ever had blowjobs in a vehicle, I have fucked ladies on the hoods of their cars, or in the bed of my pickup,,, that’s right, I’m a pickup man!!! 😃
By rocket1 at 26,Mar,24 16:09 other posts of rocket1 
You can use me anywhere in your truck you want!!
By t-rex at 26,Mar,24 22:34 other posts of t-rex 

By Bicockwhore at 25,Mar,24 11:42 other posts of Bicockwhore 
Do it all the time I meet men on doublelist. Com and meet them and suck dick and let them butt fuck me in parklots and parks that want sissy little slut do

By SluttySarah069 at 20,Mar,24 20:07 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Used to have sex in the car with quite a few women I knew. Caught by cops, dirty old men who liked watching and had loads of spunk stains on the seats where it had either run out of the woman's pussy or I'd shot my load too soon.
Loads of fun and happy memories.

By Wrath at 21,Jan,24 05:47 other posts of Wrath 
Done it twice. Not great tbh
By nekekal at 20,Mar,24 18:38 other posts of nekekal 
My opinion exactly.

By Lvphose at 18,Mar,24 21:50 other posts of Lvphose 
My ex-wife well before she was my wife she had a 1977 280 Z and we’d go to a cemetery, pop the back hatch she’d lie on her back and I’d fuck her like that!

By #708276 at 21,Jan,24 01:20
I got so many blowjobs while I was driving I also flashed my cock few times but never had sex in a car

By Italian8 at 20,Jan,24 16:32 other posts of Italian8 
My wife rode my cock, while I was driving.

By wirda at 10,Dec,23 16:54 other posts of wirda 
When I was 21 years old I came out of the club with some guy I was hooking up with

We drove to some area where we thought it was secluded and so we began to have sex

As I was giving him a blowjob someone tapped our window and next thing you know it was 2 guys that was watching us

So as a good person 😇 I opened the door so they can see us in a better view. Told them to spank my ass and finger my pussy so I can get ready

After 5 minutes of pleasure I finally rode the guy I was hooking up with and continued to watch us until he finally came

It was on the hottest experience I had when I was younger

By nekekal at 03,Dec,23 05:59 other posts of nekekal 
I had always heard about fucking in a car. When I got a fucking girlfriend I suggested that we fuck in the car. My car was a 1959 thunderbird. This car had bucket seats in the front and back with a big console in the front and a soft bump in the back. The whole thing had a very low roof.

We both knew that we were going to fuck in the car. It wasn't seduction. On the first attempt I got my cock into her but you couldn't call it fucking. The front seat would fold forward but it left a big whole behind it. Her ass fell into the space and my cock.pulled out. She was quite small and could lay crosswise in the back with her legs up but there was no way that I could get my cock into her and fuck.

On our second attempt we brought pillows and blankets to try to level out the interior so it was possible to get my cock into her and do a little fucking. But it was not comfortable. So I pulled out of her and we moved out to the ground with the blankets and pillows and fucked next to the car.

But we were determined to use the car to fuck besides just transportation. On the third attempt we tried the hood. Ot bad

By Bicockwhore at 28,Nov,23 15:10 other posts of Bicockwhore 
Do it all the time I meet men and doubleless.com I let them butt fuck me in there car

By Cody8789 at 26,Nov,23 14:52 other posts of Cody8789 
Never in a car, somehow that seems so uncomfortable, when I was a teen I did.

By wycowboy at 24,Nov,23 15:55 other posts of wycowboy 
I've fucked on the hood of a car, on the trunk, in the back seat, in teh front seat and while driving. I've also gotten blowjobs and handjobs in all those areas.

By #662360 at 23,Nov,23 21:13
I’ve done it in a motorhome with my wife out in the middle of nowhere on a narrow but rather hard bed.

By PITBULL at 23,Nov,23 19:36 other posts of PITBULL 
In my car I have; fuck a guy, get a blow job, and give it.

By neednopants at 23,Nov,23 18:13 other posts of neednopants 
Unsafer sex when You do it while driving.

By leopoldij at 23,Nov,23 02:20 other posts of leopoldij 

By #10026 at 08,Nov,09 03:33
About 20 years ago in a MGB sportscar (2 seat 60's British sportscar). Very small car and it was not the best sex I've had but certainly exciting knowing that everyone knew what was going on. Had to wait 5 minutes for the mist to clear from the windshield.

By #3997 at 06,Nov,09 15:33
that is a cock pit

Adult Discussion Forum