pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What are your favorite words to use in dirty talk?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13286 at 04,Nov,09 08:32
Me, I like words like "pound," "cock," "hole," "stretch"...

Similar topics: 1.Dirty talk... some brief tips   2.Talking Dirty   3.Dirty Talk!!!:)   4.mad horny, I wanna talk dirty   5.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 04,Nov,09 16:50
Fuck me silly with your big dick.....suck my clit....eat my pussy out...cum deep inside me with your hard cock..
By #3997 at 09,Nov,09 17:31
Luvmyclit, it would be my honor and pleasure to fuck you silly with my big dick, and suckong on your juicy wet clit, eat your pussy until you cum in my mouth then cum deep inside your wet warm pussy

By hogweed at 04,Nov,09 10:43 other posts of hogweed 
My fella loves me to talk dirty to him as he is approaching his orgasm. I grab him tightly and whisper in his ear, "Fuck my cunt hard and fill it with your hot spunk". That drives him wild and he cum almost immediately when I've said that to him. Sometimes when I'm giving him a blow job, I look at him and say, "I want you to cum in my mouth". Just hearing me say that makes him start pumping away soon after. Other things I say are, "Turn me over and fuck me like a dog", "Cum on my face", "You're so deep inside me", " As soon as you've cum inside me I'm going to rub my cunt all over your face". I never use words or expressions like these normally, only while having sex, I even feel embarrassed writing them on here, but my fella loves me to talk like this to him, and it always has the desired effect!!

Adult Discussion Forum