Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

TWO TONE DICKS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #291491 at 03,Sep,12 08:01
Why on some men, does it look like an inch or two by the head is a different shade than the rest. Surgery maybe? Just wondering...

Similar topics: 1.Little Dicks: Post Pics of Little Dicks Here   2.Were you TRYING to be creepy?   3.Young dicks/Old dicks   4.what ring tone do have for your cellphone?.. .   5.Where are the beaches to see the most dicks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 03,Sep,12 23:50 other posts of nekekal 
On myself any way, the shaft of my cock is a shade darker than my skin, then there is a real dark band where the foreskin was cut off. Scar tissue I think. Then the area that should be under the foreskin is real light pink. The head is yet another color. It does look two tone

By #287786 at 03,Sep,12 16:00
It can happen to uncut people too due mostly to the fact that some of the skin is unexposed and moisturized the other part is not so it is darker.
By spermkiss at 03,Sep,12 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
I think you're right. I'm sure that this is a natural condition of some men's penises. Of course when a man is circumcised this different skin tone is made more visible, but I doubt it's anything to worry about. Indeed, I think it's rather attractive. But then a monotone dick is also attractive. I like dicks.

By cupar at 03,Sep,12 11:31 other posts of cupar 
circumcision for sure with scarring being quite pale. Varying degrees of it depending on the care being taken with the surgery

Adult Discussion Forum