Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

First orgasms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #220845 at 05,Sep,12 15:39
For guys and gals? First orgasm with a member of your own sex.
Opposite sex, or alone

Similar topics: 1.ORGASMS!   2.multiple orgasms   3.Anal orgasms   4.Your wife's/girlfriend's orgasm   5.Ruined Orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 17,Sep,12 20:03
First orgasm was when I was 8 years old. I was upstairs in my bedroom changing out of my school clothes looking out the window when my older brothers friend came thought the back gate. He always came to our house after school until his parents got of work an hung out. My older **** made the football team so he came home later after pratice. Instead of coming in the house he went in the fort we had in the back yard so I was spying on him wondering what he was doing. I had a perfect view of the fort from my window. He grabs a Hustler magazine we had stashed out there, Lays down and pulls his pants down and starts stroking. I didnt know exactly what he was doing but I got a boner watching and couldnt look away. About only a minute later he came on his stomach scooped it up with his hand and flung it on the ground and pulled his pants up. Then he comes in the house. I was mesmerized. So I just asked him straight out what was that you were doing in the fort His reply was thats the best feeling in the world dont you know about that. He told me to try it, so we went to my room. We pulled down our pants and I just did what he was doing. He came again and he told me to just keep going but I keep stopping ever time the feeling got intense. I told him I was going to pee if I kept going and stopped again. After about 10 minutes of this he says let me show you and almost instantly me knees got weak, my hips started bucking and the most intense feeling.and he kept stroking for at least a couple minutes. The whole time I just kept orgasming it was so strong and lasted so long it almost hurt. I ask him many times after that to do it again. but he never did. He did tell me everybody does it but they just dont admit it. He never made it seen wrong. He told me about pubic hair,semen, penis size and told me what I had to look forward to when I was older. I was adicted to orgasms and probably had 5000 dry orgasms between the age of 8 and 13 when I finally had semen. Sorry to be so long winded but I wanted to tell the the whole story. Not just I got Jacked off by a 14 year old when I was 8. By the way it was fantastic and a great memory still

By nekekal at 06,Sep,12 20:12 other posts of nekekal 
I don't have orgasms alone. I cum but it is not a mind blowing orgasm.

The very first time I got to fuck a girl, she was more experienced and rode me, I got to watch as she fucked me, I orgasmed and she kept riding and I orgasmed again. If she would have kept going I would probably be there today.

And an older guy I knew wanted to suck my cock. I didn't have to do anything but lay there and enjoy it. He was an excellent cock sucker who let me cum in his mouth and sucked me dry. It was probably the best orgasm of my life. I was completely drained when he was done. Probably why I like having my cock sucked so much.

By #223791 at 06,Sep,12 18:49
first orgasm with a person of the same sex was when i was 15 he was very shy at first, very relcutant, but got him to kiss my penis and so on, i had to lead
ended up with me sucking his cock and he enjoyed it alot, then he sucked my cock, and i jizzed all over his face! he loved it, he did the same to me and we did that once or twice again! how about you?

Adult Discussion Forum