Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cock Rings

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #285812 at 07,Sep,12 04:34
Did you ever put a cock ring on and after you got hard, couldn't get it off ?? Well, I did...I panicked, thought I would have to cut my dick off....finally got it off with a few cuts in my dick.....

Similar topics: 1.Cock Rings   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Vita at 07,Sep,12 13:36 other posts of Vita 

... or here another variant new style !
By #285812 at 07,Sep,12 23:24
That's more my style................
By Vita at 08,Sep,12 05:59 other posts of Vita 

the bad weather variant !!
By #94441 at 24,May,16 13:26
Einfach geil!!!!
By Vita at 20,Nov,16 13:28 other posts of Vita 
👋DANKESCHЦN ... HЦRT MAN IMMER WIEDER GERNE !!

By spermkiss at 08,Sep,12 17:18 other posts of spermkiss 
As someone who has worn a cockring 24/7/365 for more than ten years now and off and on for years before that I'll give you some pointers.

The number one rule is don't panic when you have it on, get an erection and find that you cannot get it off while your dick is hard. No, of course you cannot. But your dick isn't going to stay hard forever. Eventually it will get soft and you'll be able to take the ring off if you want to.

As I said, I wear mine all the time, and it does not in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate and I can ejaculate.

And I do mean I wear mine everyplace. Nude beaches, locker rooms, changing rooms and showers at gyms and swimming pools, even medical appointments. The doctor didn't even bat an eye when he saw it (doctors have seen everything).

As for size, start with the neoprene or soft rubber or plastic ones. These are generally inexpensive and you can try various sizes to find what is right for you. If you get one on that is too small for you and cannot get it off again, you can easily cut it off (the ring, not your dick). After you determine the right size, you can consider a surgical steel ring.

Send me a Private Message if you want further advice.
By #485312 at 31,May,16 23:28
great advice, lve wanted to know more about them and would love to watch someone getting a small one on *lix*

By kebmo at 14,Oct,16 09:41 other posts of kebmo 
Don't forget to take it off if you get an MRI.
By spermkiss at 14,Oct,16 18:08 other posts of spermkiss 
Not an issue as my cock ring is not metal (or neoprene). I find that both of these materials, even rings claiming to be surgical steel, cause my skin to break out.

I wear a chi-ld size jade bracelet. This also has the advantage of not setting off the metal detector in airport security lines. I got mine at the jade market in Hong Kong for just a few dollars. If there is a shop where you live that sells Chinese imports, try there.

By the way, I've been Hong Kong eleven times. Anyone interested in that city, see my Forum post about it.

By newwt10 at 13,Oct,16 15:54 other posts of newwt10 
Anyone up for a game of ring toss!!
By kebmo at 14,Oct,16 09:38 other posts of kebmo 
It looks like you've been playing for a while already.

By jackd at 14,Oct,16 09:24 other posts of jackd 
I've tried them just never got anything out of them

By #121361 at 14,Oct,16 04:36
[deleted image]

By Rocksalt at 31,May,16 11:15 other posts of Rocksalt 

By newwt10 at 24,May,16 19:44 other posts of newwt10 
Any takers for a long ride on a fat cock!

By #275302 at 07,Sep,12 08:52
That's why you should always use an adjustable one if you're not a pro
By #285812 at 07,Sep,12 23:22
Your absolutely correct !! Would you be so kind as to put one on for me ?? I would appreciate it ....

By #275302 at 08,Sep,12 07:54
Sure thing
By #285812 at 10,Sep,12 23:35
Can't wait...looking forward to it

By #143894 at 09,Sep,12 18:21
I'm like spermkiss,as far as my balls go, drawing up inside me when I'm hard. I've been using cock rings for about a year and a half now always when masturbating, and love the sensation of my bulging balls. I've learned that one of my nuts is smaller, so I've been able to go to a little smaller size and can get it on and off with no problem. And in the last few months, I've left it on for most of the day, and seem to be almost semi hard all the time. I may go full time wearing it, but for now I'm lovin' every minute of it!
By spermkiss at 09,Sep,12 19:01 other posts of spermkiss 
And don't you feel sexy when you're wearing a cock ring? Yes, you should wear it full time. It's fun to drop your pants in a public place like a nude beach or a semi-public place like a locker room and show off your ring. It's even more fun when you're hairless, which I see you are.
By #143894 at 10,Sep,12 04:10
Yeah. I do feel sexy wearing one, especially when I'm in public knowing that I'm the only one that knows that I have a half woody
By spermkiss at 10,Sep,12 15:50 other posts of spermkiss 
Getting a partial erection, or even a full on standing up and throbbing hard-on, in public is such a thrill.

By #259081 at 09,Sep,12 04:08
Okay, I am an old guy, but new to this cock jewelry stuff, especially a cock ring. What does it do for you? What do the various piercings do for you? Do they affect your partner during intercourse? Has anyone had a tattoo on the head of their dick?
By spermkiss at 09,Sep,12 17:34 other posts of spermkiss 
No piercings or tattoos for me and I ain't gonna get either so someone else will have to fill you in on those.

Buit as I said above, I wear a cockring 24/7/365 and I have for more than ten years now. The main reason is testicle appearance. My balls are smaller than many men's and they ride very high. Often when I have an erection and/or it's cold, they'll draw up inside my body so it looks like I don't have any balls. Oh how I look longingly at guys with large low hangers that swing and sway even when he has a hard-on. I wear a cockring around my cock and balls and it holds my balls down in my sac for a better appearance when I'm nude and a better contour in a snug fitting bathing suit. It also makes for a bigger bulge in the crotch of snug fitting pants.

By dhk62 at 07,Sep,12 10:09 other posts of dhk62 
Here's adjustable[deleted image]
By #299686 at 07,Sep,12 13:20
OOOps
Put a dough nut cock ring on and ended up with an epididymal cyst and now I have what looks like three balls in my sack
By dhk62 at 08,Sep,12 19:19 other posts of dhk62 
Sorry about the cyst. I pulled a hernia in my left testicle on the first day of a heavy construction job (Didn't know how to lift or carry.). So I have a very low threshold of pain. Compared to some of the stuff going on even in the pages of SYD, I am mostly for show. I wouldn't do anything if it didn't feel good (Real good.).

By #285812 at 07,Sep,12 23:20
Certainly tried that one///

By #201155 at 08,Sep,12 08:54
The first time I tried this I thought it would never come off... as it is, I always have to masturbate to get soft again before I can take it off

[deleted image]

By dhk62 at 07,Sep,12 16:48 other posts of dhk62 
This is totally quick release.[deleted image]
By #285812 at 07,Sep,12 23:25
Damn, I wasn't in the Boy Scouts, don't know where to begin lacing like that .........
By dhk62 at 08,Sep,12 01:47 other posts of dhk62 
Haha, I'll be very happy to show you.

Adult Discussion Forum