Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ever miss out on sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #252079 at 11,Sep,12 01:21
Have you massive dick guys ever missed out on sex because it was just too big? Same thing for you small dick guys.

Similar topics: 1.Anybody else here miss *Revealed?   2.MEMBERS Y0U MISS......   3."I LOVE YOU ALL "   4.FORMER MEMBERS YOU MISS   5.ABS video booths and theaters need to reopen!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #296945 at 15,Sep,12 01:12
see that's how it goes with women a.k.a big dick loving hoes
By #275302 at 15,Sep,12 07:52
Uhm yeah, thanks dude. I just tried to make you feel better from a woman's point of view (and I meant it) but apparently I'm just a "big dick loving ho" . And that is a lie. Really man, thanks a lot.
By #218130 at 17,Sep,12 05:39
Did the spaced out wanker "spacebound1979" blacklist you too? I laughed my deformed small dick off at his remarks. I really feel sorry for him. See you also had the honour of being complimented by him. Don't forget to thank him
By #275302 at 17,Sep,12 07:58
I think we make quite a lovely couple tho; a chewed up and spat out pussy + deformed dick. I think he's just jealous .
By #218130 at 17,Sep,12 09:25
He was out in space too long, the lack of oxygen affected his vision. He won't be able to recognise and appreciate a beautiful pussy if it was right in front of him. Hope he find some alien pussy on his next space odyssey. Far Out!

By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 09:11
I think its unfair to categorise all women as "big dick loving hoes". Not all women are the same. Maybe start being more respectful to women for a start. It seems that you have a problem with women in general. And that temper, no good mate, take a chill pill. So now you can start insulting me ass well. I'll thank you in advance so long. Thank you very much for your kind words.

By nekekal at 17,Sep,12 05:48 other posts of nekekal 
There were a few women who took one look at my cock and decided to do a blow job instead if fucking it because it was too big to fuck, but she could just suck the head.

But most of them tried, but did not want a repeat performance.

By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 05:43
Nope, I only missed out on sex by my own choice a few times. A friend's wife, I don't fuck around with wives or girlfriends. But it was close, very close. I left with a huge hard on
By #268067 at 15,Sep,12 13:42
good on you. There are just circumstances where it is inappropriate to fuck someone even if you'd like to. All you end up doing is causing trouble for people and yourself. So a little self control in certain scenarios goes a long way.
By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 13:49
Thanks

By #296945 at 13,Sep,12 16:46
I have a little dick and I quit having sex or anything sexual with women because of it cause women likes and wants big ones. So It's been almost four years with out them and I don't do anything but my hand. I get so depressed over my little dick and I refuse to let another female have it ever again.
By #201155 at 13,Sep,12 18:04
Seriously, it doesn't look small to me

By #274357 at 13,Sep,12 23:31
Dude, your dick is not little.

Let us all curse those women that put those thoughts into your head. Stuff like that festers and germinates into a very deep rooted insecurity.

You are fine. Get out there and try it again, please!
By #218130 at 14,Sep,12 10:25
Hear Hear! I second that. Well said

By #218130 at 14,Sep,12 10:12
Take to heart what "littlecunt" and others said. You are D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y not small. It's just not worth making yourself miserable like that. I speak from experience as I had the same issues about my manhood and it made me one miserable, insecure man. FUCK THAT, life is too short.

By boc at 14,Sep,12 00:54 other posts of boc 
I don't think your cock is that small. It looks to be just a little under average.

Adult Discussion Forum