Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Newly bicurious guy-never done anything because of lack of opportunity

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #210270 at 11,Sep,12 03:56
I have been considering or a while now how I would react to an bi/gay experience. Always had a fascination with cock, but have been nervous/scared/etc about actually trying anything. Tried Skype, but didn't get anything from it. Is that a sign or is it different in person? If anyone is willing to help with input, more skyping, possible meet ups, or even just chatting please let me know! Comments are always welcome; )

Similar topics: 1.BiCurious in Rio Grande Valley in south Texas   2.Circumcised again ?   3.THANK YOU!   4.Is the Brighton Sauna good for bicurious men?   5.We are newly joined couples, verify our pictures and comment please  

New Comment

Comments:
By fatcock57 at 11,Sep,12 17:02 other posts of fatcock57 
I know how you feel. I am bicurious myself; only discovered that I like cock few years ago. It took a while to decide to go for a hook up to finally find out how it is like. After that it appeared very hard to even find someone close enough who was willing to help out a bicurious guy like me. Most of them are looking for fuck and suck etc..I also read up a lot about STD's; that made me decide that I would never go any further than mutual hand jobs. So my advice: stay sober and keep control over the situation ! Don't let your own urges or the other guy **** you to go beyond what is safe ! Apart from that, it really is awesome to touch and play with another cock/balls, and a real turn on when a guy touches your cock and rubs your balls I still jack off on the memory of my first (and so far only) bi experience, now almost a year ago
By #292434 at 15,Sep,12 20:34
I agree, having had a couple of experiences with the same guy, its hard to convey the buzz from just handling another cock and balls whilst feeling your own being handled etc, no need for anal unless you want to really try the gay route. Certainly be happy to handle another.

By #145304 at 12,Sep,12 15:25
you have a very nice cock

Adult Discussion Forum