Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do i have a small pussy?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #205809 at 11,Sep,12 19:12
I has a message saying my pussy was small but cute. I've always thought i had a plump pussy. Please look and tell me what do you think?

Similar topics: 1.why comments are important   2.If you eat realy good pussy does that make up for a small cock   3.Small dicks   4.SMALL PUSSY LIPS   5.Pussy I Preferred  

New Comment

Comments:
By WristThick at 18,Sep,12 05:27 other posts of WristThick 
You look really small and tight... but the quality on your pics isn't very good. Please post some higher quality pics so it's easier to judge your tightness.

By DarkMax at 17,Sep,12 17:43 other posts of DarkMax 
Goodgirl, you have a great pussy

By #208421 at 14,Sep,12 15:05
Small pussy makes my dick look bigger I love it!

By *kmadeau* at 14,Sep,12 11:32 other posts of *kmadeau* 
don't worry it's small, we all men like small pusses for sure!

By boc at 14,Sep,12 01:07 other posts of boc 
I would start off just trying to get the head of my cock in. Until you got use to each inch at a time.

By #7976 at 13,Sep,12 20:11
Small = Tight. Tight = Great. Enjoy what you have. I'm sure the men who are lucky enough to sample your treat will enjoy it well.

By CreativeOne at 13,Sep,12 18:45 other posts of CreativeOne 
It looks perfect and of normal size to me ! Besides , don't let what others say against what you have down there bother you too much ! Sometimes people say things just to make someone feel bad ! Not sure why ... but they do ! So all in all you look fine regardless what others think ! BTW your pics are "Very Impressive" and hope you plan on adding more soon !!!

By pablo37 at 11,Sep,12 20:17 other posts of pablo37 
hmmmm not sure, I would have to get a little closer to really tell

By #218130 at 11,Sep,12 19:50
You have a beautiful, pink, luscious pussy. Like a juicy exotic fruit bursting open with ripeness.

Adult Discussion Forum