Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

never had precum,why?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #273756 at 12,Sep,12 00:42
Wat is pre cum is it real or made up

Similar topics: 1.Pre-cum   2.PRECUM!   3.wat is precum   4.how to precum?   5.Precum  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,12 21:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, pre-cum is real. It's cowper's gland secretion.

As to your question about not having any, this is within the range of what is normal. As a cocksucker of mature years who has been with probably two or three thousand different men I can tell you that there is a large variation in the amount of pre-cum men have. Some men have none at all, and nothing comes out of their dicks until they reach a climax and ejaculate. Obviously, you are one of those men. It's normal so don't worry about it.

Other men leak quite a lot. I am one of those men. Even if I'm not aroused I often have pre-cum leakage from my dick. If I get the least bit excited, the floodgates are opened.

So embrace the way you are. One of the advantages of not having pre-cum leakage is that you can go commando and not have to worry about a damp spot on your crotch.
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,12 21:31 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just went to your page and saw a lot of photos of you with your pants open revealing that you are commando. Hang loose and enjoy it.

By spermkiss at 13,Sep,12 01:32 other posts of spermkiss 
By the way, if you want to know more about pre-cum, plug "Cowper's Gland Secretion" into your favorite internet search engine and have a look at what you find.

By #285354 at 12,Sep,12 19:29
Get yourself really excited, just short of cumming and hold off for a minute or so. You'll be oozing precum.

By #62682 at 12,Sep,12 04:14
Get it all the time, it,s when you feel so horny you get a bit of wet sticky juice coming out of the eye of your knob.
Best way to give it a try is to wank til your on the point of cumming then stop and give it a go again and wait for five mins or so after, if you, ,aint oozing a bit by then, then i don,t know when you will..

By #291618 at 12,Sep,12 03:11
hiii r u serious uv seen my vids iv got tons o precum so its real a cientific fact

Adult Discussion Forum