to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time you posted pictures on this site,

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #300891 at 13,Sep,12 08:16
how did it make you feel?i nearly pissed my self...

Similar topics: 1.How many Married Bi Guys Wank to Cock Pictures Posted on this Site?   2.Why so many poor-quality pics?   3.Annoying Questions.   4.The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?   5.IS YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE (REDUX)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #290012 at 15,Sep,12 20:58
I was nervous and exited
By bella! at 15,Sep,12 21:06 other posts of bella! 
You exited and departed or were you really excited and popped a boner? Regardless, we're glad you are here now. BTW......your ability to write in English is amazing. I have to use a translator to communicate with some of my German friends.

By #220845 at 14,Sep,12 08:22
It's cathartic and a turn on

By CreativeOne at 13,Sep,12 10:58 other posts of CreativeOne 
The First time I posted a picture was back in July 2009 ! I only started with 3 pics and within the next year and a half ... I had a total of 275 pics on my page ... However , I felt like my page was flooded with a lot of the same type of poses , like so many here do ... So I decided to down size my pics As for how my pics make me feel personally ? Well at first it felt a little weird posting my pics for all the world to see ,but I quickly got over that , because it was like taboo showing myself off and now I enjoy sharing my pics with everyone here ! So if you stop by my page ... and I hope you do ... feel free to leave me a message and say "Hi" !!!

By bella! at 13,Sep,12 10:42 other posts of bella! 
Yessssssss.......!!!!!!

By #275302 at 13,Sep,12 09:57
I felt guilty. I've had a hard time coping with my sexuality, my brain has always been overly active with it and to be honest I felt like it was a step too far. I was exited the first day, then the guilt kicked in and I wanted to delete. Glad I didn't.
By #218130 at 13,Sep,12 10:14
Very glad. Happy Happy Happy

By MoeJoe at 13,Sep,12 08:42 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've been taking photos of myself for years and the first time I posted was on another long since defunct site, but it was exciting and thrilling!

By #218130 at 13,Sep,12 08:33
Me toodidn't know what to expect. Just taking the very 1st photo was something else, very nervous, hand trembling. Very exciting actually. Then I started chatting with Steffi and WooooW. Thank you Steffi, will always remember my very first and very arousing 1st chat with you.

Adult Discussion Forum