Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The dick topic

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272367 at 14,Sep,12 05:45
Okay, so many guys on here are worried about the size of their dick. Don't get me wrong I MOST CERTAINLY AM ONE OF THOSE GUYS. However, I want to get some honest opinions about whether the worrying is for a legitimate concern. Obviously there's nothing you can do about the what you are given, but I am always so afraid that being a guy with a bigger body frame that a girl is going to a) be shocked at how small it is, b) be thinking about some other dick they had in the past and not actually enjoying mine, c) wont enjoy sucking/fucking it, d) it'll be too thin or small for them...

Basically, what I want to know is just some real honesty from folks. Oh, and if you want to tell me if you think I'm small or not I would of course appreciate it, but if not stay classy SYD~