Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Not gay at all, but LOVE sucking cock.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272197 at 16,Sep,12 23:15
So Iiim not gat at all, I love women not men. Ever. But ive always had this thing for dick. I don't know what it is, I just like it u know? I wont ever want to kiss a dude or have a relationship. Ever but like I said theres just something about cock thats amazing, I really wanna suck one , anyone feel this way?

Similar topics: 1.self sucking   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.sucking my self   4.any straight guys who love to suck cock   5.**** kissing but LOVE sucking cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #292434 at 21,Sep,12 21:13
If you don't try it you will never know whether you like it or not, as other comments here say, its nice to feel another cock!

By #197852 at 20,Sep,12 18:50
I love playing with cocks too, alwats wondered what they taste like. Can anyone help me with a taste?
By bella! at 20,Sep,12 19:04 other posts of bella! 
Tastes like chicken. Oh, sorry, pussy tastes like chicken....

By #67735 at 17,Sep,12 17:45
I love women myself, really love the sight of a cock too. I used to feel guilty about it like I was doing something wrong, but after sucking my first cock I was hooked. Everyone needs a little dick here and there
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,12 20:00 other posts of spermkiss 
If it feel good, do it. And nothing feels as good as a hard cock in your mouth.

By spermkiss at 17,Sep,12 15:30 other posts of spermkiss 
"...I really wanna suck one, anyone feel this way?"

Only several million other men. A lot of men identify as straight, would not consider kissing another man and could not have a romantic relationship with another man, but really like to suck cocks. This subject has come up time and time again here on the Forum. I call these men straight cocksuckers and there are a lot of them. Thousands are members of this very site and there are undoubtedly millions world wide.

Adult Discussion Forum