Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Member Rating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #292769 at 18,Sep,12 00:54
Every now and then I get a comment or PM from someone that has a negative rating. Recently, a -2 with a very ugly icon. I was just wondering what one has to do to get a rating like that.

Is this reason enough in itself to just ignore them or blacklist them?

Similar topics: 1.looking for explination if possible   2.How do u lose a member rating?   3.Member rating based on relationship with other members   4.RATING......   5.got BAN.........????  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 18,Sep,12 05:55 other posts of nekekal 
I have one of those bad ratings. I think I am a -1. I have no idea why. I must have annoyed a lot of people about something. I probably said something that I should not have.

There should be some guidelines about these things.
By admin at 18,Sep,12 12:44 other posts of admin 
What guidelines? How do you think I can know what other people may or may not like?
By nekekal at 28,Oct,12 19:13 other posts of nekekal 
Oh I bet that you have an idea about what makes people ban or whatever someone else. Or at least a warning to be careful. I am much more carful now but there seems to be no way back.

Thanks for the reply.

By bella! at 18,Sep,12 01:38 other posts of bella! 
What is a -2 and an ugly emotion? Are you speaking of someone commenting on a posted picture and voting "NOT"? That's an option for each and every member; to use 3 of their points to lighten you by 2. Really don't understand why members would want to do that other than to be mean. If it happens randomly then I wouldn't be concerned with banning that member however if it happens frequently., the same member sends you unwanted, nasty messages or you find the same member votes "NOT" on your pics, you might want to consider banning them. Good luck.
By #292769 at 18,Sep,12 03:33
Bella ... I'm talking about the little icon on the left of your profile. When you click it, it says member rating, based on relationship with others. Mine is a smiley face and says my rating is 1. Some have the blue icon and a rating of 0, which I would think it just meant you are new on the site.

Some pages have a -1 or even -2 with an ugly face instead of a smiley face. I was just wondering what has to happen for someone to get a bad rating like that.

I wasn't real clear. I am talking about seeing this when I check out the page of someone who has commented on one of my pics or sent me a PM.

I'm just curious.
By bella! at 18,Sep,12 04:29 other posts of bella! 
Boy, was I way off base with my response. I am so sorry, I access SYD from my phone and unfortunately, don't have the ability to click on the face and see the rating structure. As admIn and daffu point out, stuff factors into the varIous rating(s) you see. I can tell you this for certain, if I based my interactions with members that only had "smiley face" ratings, I would miss out on meeting quite a few really wonderful members such as daffu as well as others. What's the saying; one man's trash is another man's treasure. For whatever reasons, some members have less than glowing ratings but are incredibly nice. Bottom line, try to take the opportunity to speak with each member that takes the time to message you, you may find them to be pretty interesting and nice.

By CreativeOne at 18,Sep,12 02:14 other posts of CreativeOne 
Honestly , I would just ignore it as it really isn't nothing but a thing ! There are a few bad apples on this site who have nothing better to do but cause waves ! However You have a really Outstanding gallery of pics on your page and a really nice looking package ! So I can't imagine anyone having any negativity to anything about you ! So don't let it get to you too much , Ok ?

By #196416 at 18,Sep,12 01:28
Not a reason to ignore or blacklist, I have one of those and not really even sure how or why I got it, it happened after a couple of people decided to vote down my pics and then they deleted. Since then I have had that nasty face on my page and no matter how much positive interaction I have it remains there.
By admin at 18,Sep,12 01:43 other posts of admin 
deleted members cannot affect your standing on the site. it's about how many actual members have you in their black and friend lists.

Adult Discussion Forum