Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

WAX OR SHAVE?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sailor at 16,Feb,09 06:12  other posts of sailor
What do you guys and gals do?

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 09,Jun,10 07:58
I have found some gentle depilatory creams, that can make one as smooth as the laser smoothies on this site, and they seem to last for weeks, do NOT smell bad, absolutely do NOT burn or hurt in any way, and it takes about 7 minutes only!
By #10886 at 09,Jun,10 10:33
Are you going to share this info????
By #23212 at 10,Jun,10 01:01
OK. I am in no way associated with this company. I have used the Sally Hansen Brush On Hair Remover For Face?. I assumed the 'for face' would be more gentle, and it was--no burning whatsoever! It took about 7 min. rather than 4-5--no big deal, then needs a wet wash cloth to remove all traces of hair--was totally smooth! And I did not find the smell all that terrible, though I see they now have some new 'non-smelling' versions. Given this was not used for a female's face, I first trimmed my 'male' pubes quite short, with my beard trimmer, waited a couple of days so the skin could adjust, then brushed it on. It worked superbly! Sorry, I have no pics of this, but hope to post some soon. Good luck.

By MoeJoe at 09,Jun,10 08:32 other posts of MoeJoe 
Shave.....

By slipper at 04,Jan,10 05:56 other posts of slipper 
Pluck?

By sailor at 19,Feb,09 00:02 other posts of sailor 
Come on , nobody waxes?

Adult Discussion Forum