Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Clean shaven or Hairy , .... what do like better ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 08,Nov,09 01:01
What do "YOU" like better ? ..... I myself , like the no hair look as it looks cleaner !
I finally shaved about 6 months ago and at first I felt really embarrassed about what I just did , but at the same time it was sooooo erotic !!! Now that I'm used to it ,.... I wish I did it a long time ago . It feels great !!! As the old saying goes , ... " Try it , You'll like it " ! Well I tried it and I like it !!! What do you all think ??? Do you like seeing shaved pics or All Natural ???

Similar topics: 1.hairy or shaven   2.clean shaven esp for u guys that like it   3.Hairy ass or not?   4.Trimmed Beards   5.Hairy or Shaven  

New Comment

Comments:
By hornyteacher at 15,Jan,11 14:38 other posts of hornyteacher 
ive got shaved underneath with a bit of hair on top..looks kinda cute with see though pants

By Stiffcock47 at 14,Jan,11 15:33 other posts of Stiffcock47 
I like shaved balls, cock & pussy

By hornyuncut at 04,Jan,11 22:39 other posts of hornyuncut 
hairier the better and natural, cock pussy and arse

By spermkiss at 27,Feb,10 19:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Totally hairless below the neck.

By pifad at 26,Feb,10 08:51 other posts of pifad 
I like natural hairy guys. In my opinion, no man can be too hairy.

By gradurgaur at 06,Dec,09 11:45 other posts of gradurgaur 
a like both

By #39913 at 03,Dec,09 02:18
I like shaved nice and smooth - I've kept my cock and balls smooth for the last 20 years with a few "vacations", and I prefer the look and feel of it.

I think it's a very personal thing, though, and I respect each individual's choice to shave, trim, or leave it as is. While I'm partial to smooth cocks, my husband just trims, and I'm OK with that.

By shavedsmoothbud at 03,Dec,09 01:55 other posts of shavedsmoothbud 
I like shaved balls, cock & pussy, the way it looks and the way it feels. As a bi guy, I luv licking a guys smooth nut sack and a girls hairless pussy, no hair to get in your mouth.

Adult Discussion Forum