Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight male, but would suck a dick.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272197 at 19,Sep,12 23:54
So, for some time know, i've realized I like Dick, no i'm mot attracted to men physically or emotionally. I've never though that a man was cute, and never will I think that. I'm not gay. i'm straight and love women.

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.I'm straight as can be, but love dick, anyone else?   3.To suck cock or not to suck cock???   4.Should i let suck my dick?   5.If you self suck and cum in your mouth are you considered gay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 20,Sep,12 05:12 other posts of bella! 
To refresh your memory, here's your first post on 16,SEP,2012

/forum/thread.php?id=17360

Basically you said you are not gay. You don't want your lips to touch their lips, just their dick.

Here's your second post 119 minutes later.

/forum/thread.php?id=17365

Although there are a number of typos, in this post, in essence you say that you are interested in wrapping your lips around another cock or at the very least jerk that lucky cock off. If I understand your 3 posts correctly, there's no doubt in my mind, you are as straight as they come!

Perhaps your next several topics/threads could be where you ask members to rate your cock.

By #62682 at 20,Sep,12 01:16
I know the feeling, i,d love to give a good sucking and licking to a nice shiny cock head, love to be given a bj by a man as well.

Adult Discussion Forum