to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

big disappointment !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by botanic at 20,Sep,12 11:46  other posts of botanic
Well I am naive of course, despite my advancing years but I got quite excited at a recent invitation on SYD . Unsolicited , a guy from Liverpool PMd me to see if I was interested in a 3some with him & his wife. On his site he only had pics of himself but he privately sent me a pic of his wife, fully clothed . I said I was interested and was available, then he disappeared off the site !
Anyone else had this experience ? Why would anyone bother to do this ?